LoadingReadyRun: Four PS4s

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Four PS4s

He's back, and he's upgraded his collection.

Watch Video

The Original was the first LRR video i ever saw. Glad to see it all come around.

I just have to wonder. Where did you guys get 4 PS4's to make this video? Did you all buy one or something?

This takes me back to the first LRR video I watched when a friend insist I watch it. Now I get to enjoy people on youtube not getting the joke all over again.

DrOswald:
I just have to wonder. Where did you guys get 4 PS4's to make this video? Did you all buy one or something?

LLR put out a call over Facebook (and twitter??) for anyone who owned a PS4 they can borrow to film this video. They were offered $30 to rent it from them for a few hours and the opportunity to watch them film the episode.

I wonder how many Xbox 360s Paul has.

I was hoping the Xbox would be in the stinger. Not disappointed.

There really was a missed opportunity for this video to last 4:44.

Nailed it guys, as always.

I think I just realised something too,
you've been making Paul grow out his beard for weeks in preparation for this video so he can play the same character as he was in the first haven't you!?

Glad to see the return of the beard!
Does this mean the Warriors Of Darkness will return?

This was a wonderfully nostalgic video. Really funny and I did not expect that song; nice touch.

If Paul has 4 PS4's though and one Xbox One... how many Wii U's does he have? Does he have U amount of Wii U's? How do you even have U amount of Wii U's? Mathematicians, solves this conundrum!

Was I the only person in a mild panic whenever Paul had a less than secure grip on the PS4s?

Jeeezuz.... Nearly freaked when I saw him go outside with them :P

I'm sure they were expertly handled, it did add a *lot* of tension to the sketch, though :P

Brilliant sketch, guys! also, loved the original AND the DoubleClicks appearance :)

Also, fortheloveofGodyes, Warriors of Darkness return!!

Ah, classic LRR. So classic that Paul grew his beard back. xD

The PS4 seams a lot more stackable than the PS3.

Also; Paul, you are an awesome person, and you have my respect/admiration.

But I kind of hated you for the last 4 minutes. xD
Well done.

I'm glad Paul had a beard for this video.

That being said... holy shit, I can't wait to let someone else in another room watch me playing a game on my two ps4s.

You're a liar Paul Saunders! You begged your Facebook fans to lend you theirs!
Will you make a "I have one Xbox One" video next week?

EDIT: Oh, I had forgotten to watch past the credits. Well done!

Such a fantastic beard.
And the Ps4s were nice as well.

Always wondered whether this guy would do the same thing again for the ps4 launch and here it is, awesome!

MasterSplinter:
There really was a missed opportunity for this video to last 4:44.

Indeed. Graham done fucked up.

In the end I was like

ooh, ooh, now do xbone
oh, wait...

Awesome vid, lol-ed, and what more can one ask fo(u)r?
Well, for 2 PS2's obviously, since they are older and might die on you suddenly :'(

I can't wait for the inevitable sequel in 8ish years where he has 5 ps5s.

I wasn't disappointed what so ever, in fact I laughed most of the way through. But seriously, how did you come up with 4 PS4s for the sketch?

Now I have a reason to look forward to PS5.

I dunno, you should have endeavored to be even more condescending in this one then you did in the last one.

This just made my day, it was good to see Paul take center stage again, it's been a while it seems :D

I was thinking, since Microsoft has this whole arbitrary numbering thing going on with the XBox, why not call the next one XBox 6?

I laughed so hard. Paul and The Doubleclicks did a wonderful job. Hopefully this video won't draw any...you know...threats. And I am not checking the YouTube comments anytime soon that's for sure.

Ah Paul you may have bested me this time but do you have...
THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY Xbox 360s?!

photo 45l3Uw_zps1de44bc4.jpg

AH-HAH I think we all know who has won!

Sould1n:
This was a wonderfully nostalgic video. Really funny and I did not expect that song; nice touch.

If Paul has 4 PS4's though and one Xbox One... how many Wii U's does he have? Does he have U amount of Wii U's? How do you even have U amount of Wii U's? Mathematicians, solves this conundrum!

Early promotional videos and ads for the WiiU had the top arches of the U two represent two people, i.e.: |_| = 2
So it is essentially the Wii 2.

Shinsei-J:
Nailed it guys, as always.

I think I just realised something too,
you've been making Paul grow out his beard for weeks in preparation for this video so he can play the same character as he was in the first haven't you!?

It was actually a fundraising drive during Desert Bus...Paul keeping his beard won several thousand dollars in "votes", iirc.

Everyone knew this video was coming, and it was as great as we expected.

JenSeven:
Glad to see the return of the beard!
Does this mean the Warriors Of Darkness will return?

The beard was a Desert Bus donation challenge. The number of people donating certain amounts of money (5, 6 or 7) were each votes on what he should do with his beard, the conclusion was full beard.

OT: I loved the Xbox One stinger past the credit, it was a great way to both make a joke of the name and the console. Good stuff as always.

Dammit Paul, I just can't hate you enough to beat you brainless with one of the PS4's I'll steal with that beard on you. It just radiates confidence.

I have 15 PC's in this room.
*Outsmugs the smug-o-saurus*

But seriously, that was like watching George Osborne deliver a budget.

"Have fun playing on your old gen consoles"
...Or I could continue PC gaming.

I could have sworn that this was going to be a "twelve days of Christmas" kind of deal. You know, "four PS4s, three Dead Rising 3's..." etc.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here