LoadingReadyRun: Four PS4s

Pages PREV 1 2

It's been a long time since then. Man, things have changed. Or maybe nothing has changed. Maybe I'm the one who has changed...

Sorry Paul, someone already beat you to the punch.

But good job, I was wondering if you'd do this. I also second (third'd?) the request for the Warriors of Darkness, and perhaps, some Evil Inc shenanigans.

I imagine he has 360 xbox 360s. Which is 360 more than what I can afford because I've sunk all my budget into my glorious gaming PC.

Long live The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race!

Ah I remember seeing the PS3 version, such a good nostalgia trip. Also I have 1 PS4 not 0, it may not be as good as 4 but that just makes it extra special ;-) Nice touch at the end too.

Vie:
I have 15 PC's in this room.
*Outsmugs the smug-o-saurus*

But seriously, that was like watching George Osborne deliver a budget.

Uhm I think you mean Gordon Brown:

Back on topic considering I legitimately have two PS4s in this house (Both of which belong to other people I have my PC for that :P) your smugness shall reflect from me as if it were a paperclip... fired from a gun...

Wow, stacking 4 PS4s actually makes a wonderfully aesthetic sculpture. I guess that's one clear win over the PC.

Shinsei-J:
Nailed it guys, as always.

I think I just realised something too,
you've been making Paul grow out his beard for weeks in preparation for this video so he can play the same character as he was in the first haven't you!?

Only problem is we'd have to re-injure Paul's hand for it to work.

Hey, does Alex still have the Daily Drop crowbar around?

I'm so glad they did the "One Xbox One" joke at the end.
I had been waiting so long for them to make a joke of that nature.

Sould1n:
This was a wonderfully nostalgic video. Really funny and I did not expect that song; nice touch.

If Paul has 4 PS4's though and one Xbox One... how many Wii U's does he have? Does he have U amount of Wii U's? How do you even have U amount of Wii U's? Mathematicians, solves this conundrum!

He has 1/1000000 of a Wii U.

praetor_alpha:
Sorry Paul, someone already beat you to the punch.

But good job, I was wondering if you'd do this. I also second (third'd?) the request for the Warriors of Darkness, and perhaps, some Evil Inc shenanigans.

No doubt a fan. LRR has been wanting to do this since PS4 came out. they've only recently been able to get enough PS4s to do it though.

I think there needs to be some sort of award given for the different number of ways to stack 4 PS4s in an aesthetically pleasing way. Awarded to Paul obviously.

Just last week it crossed my mind "Hm, i wonder if LRR will make a follow-up to the three PS3's video".

I nearly jumped in joy when i saw this on the front page.

You'll be happy to know that I own the right amount of PS4 for myself - 0. :D

Had they made one for the Xbox one, I think it'd be less 'impressive'. It would have been actually impressive had the console been named Xbox 720 though.

Alongside Things on Paul's head and "That nunchuck thing", the ps3 video is one of their most widely known outside of the primary LRR fanbase. It is good to see a sequel.

Don Reba:
I was thinking, since Microsoft has this whole arbitrary numbering thing going on with the XBox, why not call the next one XBox 6?

They don't have arbitrary numbering, it can all be explained. Xbox One is based on a reference that the majority of their target audience is too young to remember or care about (when input one on the TV was the most important input).

360 is the number of degrees in a circle which is a reference to the red ring of death that the console was made to promote.

Their naming isn't arbitrary, it's just stupid. Biiiiiig difference. However I'm sure they can come up with an explanation for Xbox 6 that makes as little sense as 360 or 1 if they put their heads together. Make it happen Microsoft, you'll get a Loading Ready Run video to advertise your console for free!

As a PC gamer, this was like watching a guy brag about his Tamagochi collection - cute, but why would I be jealous of that? :p

Wow, decadently wasteful. I like it!

Sweet, you've got enough PS4s to play every launch title.. and a spare!

MasterSplinter:
There really was a missed opportunity for this video to last 4:44.

I don't think so, because they'd need another 4, and that would be just WAY too long!

Youtube comments for this one will undoubtedly be hilarious. Excellent episode!

I loved all the shapes you made with the PS4s. The song was a really nice touch, too.

Voulan:
Wow, stacking 4 PS4s actually makes a wonderfully aesthetic sculpture. I guess that's one clear win over the PC.

When you could have a server farm in the shape of a train set?

Sony should air clips from this video as PS4 commercials. My PS4 cravings were definitely waning before watching this.

Sould1n:
This was a wonderfully nostalgic video. Really funny and I did not expect that song; nice touch.

If Paul has 4 PS4's though and one Xbox One... how many Wii U's does he have? Does he have U amount of Wii U's? How do you even have U amount of Wii U's? Mathematicians, solves this conundrum!

I'm not a mathematician, but as a fake chemist I'd guess you'd need 92.

LordSky:

DrOswald:
I just have to wonder. Where did you guys get 4 PS4's to make this video? Did you all buy one or something?

LLR put out a call over Facebook (and twitter??) for anyone who owned a PS4 they can borrow to film this video. They were offered $30 to rent it from them for a few hours and the opportunity to watch them film the episode.

Interesting, before I read the comments I just kind of figured being fairly internet-famous that they might have been sent them. I was actually looking for engraving... now I feel kind of silly. :)

Not to mention that I kind of figured if anyone could land 4 PS4s LRR could. While in "short supply" there are still millions of them out there that someone managed to get, and it seems like plenty of people managed to wind up with multiples for resale.

It's also a little too grim for LRR, but it might be funny if the parodied the shortage violence by having something bad (but hilariously absurd) happen to "4 PS4s" guy. :)

So you are the reason we are in short supply! you bastard!

Rogjah:
I wonder how many Xbox 360s Paul has.

360? He needs a warehouse!

Vie:
I have 15 PC's in this room.
*Outsmugs the smug-o-saurus*

But seriously, that was like watching George Osborne deliver a budget.

Jesus, man. Learn to share why dont you? Im in a need of a PC as it happens.....

Revolutionary:
"Have fun playing on your old gen consoles"
...Or I could continue PC gaming.

they arent technically outdated (after all the processor is new invention to begin with). they are just very very weak.

Rogjah:
I wonder how many Xbox 360s Paul has.

Exactly what I was wondering.
Or how many Atari 2600s he has.

I could not stop laughing while watching this video, positively hilarious.

Glad that song made the video. Everything that Paul had been saying just didn't quite sink into until it was put to music

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here