Feed Dump: Laughter is the Worst Medicine

Laughter is the Worst Medicine

Feed Dump takes a surreal, skull filled turn.

Watch Video

First! oh, wait... crap
Does this mean I have to buy two poinsettias?

Well it looks like i'm dead

Overmind78:
First! oh, wait... crap

Note to mods: this is a substantive response to the video, we swear...

It's nice to see the mob providing something for their protection money. It used to be that you just had peace of mind, but now you have a seasonal flower as well. Who said that organized crime had to be grim and gritty?

It's nice to know my policy of never finding joy in anything is paying off.

Why would you pay $200 to sponsor a skull when you can go to the catacombs and pick one up for free? I know it's not strictly legal, but still...

I'd trade beer for a gator. I could probably sell it for good money elsewhere.

Next year the mobs gonna sell joy. Make sure you pay or else your life will be without it next holiday season!

I'll grant you red meat, sugar, carbs, salt, and chocolate, but since when was sex bad for you?

OlasDAlmighty:
I'll grant you red meat, sugar, carbs, salt, and chocolate, but since when was sex bad for you?

not to mention chocolate is redundant with the previous addage of sugar/carbs

OlasDAlmighty:

Why don't you just go ahead and Google sex related injuries.

Man, I wish that the comments section had actually been disabled! LRR missed out on a good post video joke that has the added benefit of stopping us from saying stupid things. Well, butts.

I'm surprised nobody else has commented on how dark the Cambodian Skull joke was...

Cause seriously, that went to a VERY dark place.. ...oh I still laughed, but wow.

Oh Cam, your quite reserved humor makes an excellent contrast to the more exorbitant goofy humor of Alex and Kathleen.

TiberiusEsuriens:
Man, I wish that the comments section had actually been disabled! LRR missed out on a good post video joke that has the added benefit of stopping us from saying stupid things. Well, butts.

We can only hope in a week, when this hits the Escapist's YouTube page, that they do, in fact, disable comments there.

But we always have referred to humans as 'the animal that laughs'! If we don't have laughter, what do we have that makes us unique? Incredible hatred and stupidity towards ourselves?

Oh, who cares. I laugh in the face of dang -

Welp. That black and white poinsetta scene probably took about five years off my lifespan. Good job, guys, it is entirely your fault I shall die a tragic, early death.

OlasDAlmighty:

Dude, you get STDs, like the worst one that really kills your life.....its called "babies".

Should have saved that hat for Graham ;)

Please take a pic(and post it) of Graham in that hat, it'll make everyone happy. Especially Graham.

DJShire:

OlasDAlmighty:

Dude, you get STDs, like the worst one that really kills your life.....its called "babies".

Some people are immune to babies, like Aunt Smith and her "roommate" Aunt Doe.

The best thing about the mob story is that it went on for 3 years. I imagine that the police had trouble believing that any mobsters were so pathetic as to actually try that.

Laughter is only bad for you if you're British.

(I'm kidding. Love Monty Python, Eddie Izzard and Pegg/Frost.)

Callate:
Laughter is only bad for you if you're British.

That's because British humour causes more laughter.

Overmind78:
First! oh, wait... crap
Does this mean I have to buy two poinsettias?

This is the only worthwhile "first" post in the history of the internet.

TiberiusEsuriens:

Actually, do have to agree with this.

In other news- life kills you.
After extensive amount of research scientists of Bullshitvile research center found one common thing among all deceased.
Prior to death 100% of known subjects were suffering from life.
Due to that experts strongly suggest to avoid living at all costs.
"After seeing effects of life for myself, I'm shocked" admits Douche McDumb, senator of state of Whothefuckcares, "I'm proud to announce that at this point our party is developing laws that will regulate life on federal level. We will present these laws to congress next month. Hopefully one day we will see a day when nobody is killed by life anymore."

Voulan:
But we always have referred to humans as 'the animal that laughs'! If we don't have laughter, what do we have that makes us unique? Incredible hatred and stupidity towards ourselves?

Oh, who cares. I laugh in the face of dang -

Since humans aren't the only animal that laughs, we could be the only animal that doesn't laugh?

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=rats-laugh-but-not-like-human

(Captcha - learn. succeed.)(perhaps Captcha can laugh too?)

The Gentleman:

Overmind78:
First! oh, wait... crap

Note to mods: this is a substantive response to the video, we swear...

It's nice to see the mob providing something for their protection money. It used to be that you just had peace of mind, but now you have a seasonal flower as well. Who said that organized crime had to be grim and gritty?

Actually flowers could be used as some sort of identificator
If you have fresh poinsettas nobody will touch you
If your poinsettas have withered, knights of sledgehammers and blowtorches will pay you a visit

I'd believe fatal laughter.

I remember seeing "Here comes Dr Tran" at the Spike & Mike's Festival of Animation one year and by the halfway point I was starting to genuinely worry that if I didn't stop laughing I was going to suffer and internal rupture.

It's an odd sensation to be simultaneously overcome with uncontrollable mirth and mortal dread.

I didn't realize Feed Dump was among my worst addictions. You guys are going to kill me someday!

Vie:
I'm surprised nobody else has commented on how dark the Cambodian Skull joke was...

Cause seriously, that went to a VERY dark place.. ...oh I still laughed, but wow.

It's Cam. Pretty much everything he says goes to a dark place.

The comments are not disabled, the horror.

Also i cant believe you missed the opportunity to do the "thats what you get for laughing at me" skit :(

Floridaman strikes again!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here