Which Christmas Legend Are You?

Jack Frost
You're Jack Frost, the holiday's most mischievous mischief-maker

Awesome! Now I have an excuse to mess with people.

where was my turtle question?!

The Misfit Toys

You are The Misfit Toys! You're a thing that existed. Congratulations on taking up space.

The Misfit Toys
You're The Misfit Toys! You exist.

Yeah, sounds about right. I have no Christmas, I'm a retail worker.

Let's see...

Jack Frost
You're Jack Frost, the holiday's most mischievous mischief-maker

Seems fitting, I approve.

I'm not that jolly.

Santa Claus

You're Santa!
Take this quiz

Santa
You're Santa, the quintessential popular kid!

The Misfit Toys
The Misfit Toys

Take this quiz

Never heard of them.

Looks like I'am Krampus

Nice

RandoUser:
Looks like I'am Krampus

Nice

I got him too!'
What the fudge Escpist?
I'm not mean :(

Santa Claus

You're Santa!
Take this quiz

You're Santa! You're the one person that everyone is excited to see. Popular and loved, you're the kind of person who is allowed to line-jump and steal dinner reservations. Congratulations, the world is your oyster.

If that were true, I wouldn't be so sad and lonely every Christmas. And the rest of the year. T_T

Grayjack:
The Misfit Toys
The Misfit Toys

Take this quiz

Never heard of them.

The Misfit Toys, I don't know what that is. Why is there no Die Hard on the favourite christmas movie? Its the only one that I care about

Apparently I'm Santa Claus, even though I said I wouldn't buy anyone any presents.

soren7550:

You'd think Charlie-in-the-Box could simply change his name or just pretend his name was Jack anyway, and what exactly made the doll a misfit?

I got Santa.......yay. (I don't hate Santa, [heck "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" is one of my fav. classics, [mostly bcuz of Topper and that one song with Winter]], but I am FAR from Santa. I'd say I'm more like the Grinch or even Jack Frost....no wait......I'm more like Heat Miser. Yeah. He's my man, (though I like Snow more.

You'd think Charlie-in-the-Box could simply change his name or just pretend his name was Jack anyway, and what exactly made the doll a misfit?[/quote]

Who cares? It's CHRISTMAS! And also, it was a family-friendly classic, so again...who cares?

The Escapist Staff:
Which Christmas Legend Are You?

tbd

Take the quiz!

Just saying, but I think you should've added more characters, like The Little Drummer Boy, (I don't recall his name), or maybe Snow and/or Heat Miser. :D

Eldritch Warlord:
Apparently I'm Santa Claus, even though I said I wouldn't buy anyone any presents.

soren7550:

You'd think Charlie-in-the-Box could simply change his name or just pretend his name was Jack anyway, and what exactly made the doll a misfit?

If I remember right, it's that she was a crying doll, and as we all know, no child wants a doll that cries.

Jack Frost

You're Jack Frost!
Take this quiz

... What? But, I am a nice person! I don't want to break people's legs and cause snow to cave into people's homes!
Lol.

I am Krampus.
Children fear me, parents despise me, and yet I never run out of work around Christmas for some reason.

Huh...didn't expect that at all.

Also, damn you guys for getting that Chipmunk song stuck in my head.

You monsters.

Misfit toys huh? Well, I guess someone has to be them.

The Misfit Toys
The Misfit Toys

Take this quiz
Fitting.

Though, the Christmas song question was kinda meh. It's just not gunna feel right until I listen to

Squee.

Santa, which I don't agree with all that much. My answers were all over the place, really. Looks like the quiz had to resort to going with two out of ten.

Krampus, apparently.

When I told my wife I took the quiz, she predicted the outcome. I didn't even know what the Krampus was, but she did.

Should I be upset over this?

NAH!

One of the Misfit Toys.

Gah, where was "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", the only Christmas movie that shows what it's really all about.

(Captcha - good buddy)

I got

Something special they once mentioned they wanted and I made sure to write down just for this moment.

This is something that has come up once or twice and it is always very helpful when it does, it makes gift giving much easier.

Wait... This can't be right...

Santa
You're Santa, the quintessential popular kid!

According to the news, I don't have the correct skin tone to pull this off!
(Plus, popularity is too subjective to fall into my overall category...)

Santa Claus

You're Santa!
Take this quiz

Wait, what, why? Why am I the jolly red ball of all things? I don't get it... Maybe I should go here and do my thing.

I got Krampus. I wasn't aware that I was that mean. Apparently I am. Oh well... (goes back to playing Resident Evil 2, the quintessential holiday video game as everyone knows.)

The Misfit Toys
The Misfit Toys

Take this quiz Yeah... kinda hard to answer any "snow" related question when we're in summer.

Also, "I've already eaten he cookies and returned the box with one solitary cookie left." He-cookies just made my day, what are they made of?

I'm santa. Holy crap! I just thought of a new holiday movie. "Santa Cop"

Who doesnt like eating kids 4 meals
Krampus

Most the of choices were bad and did not interest me so it sounds about right

Let's see... missing Die Hard for Christmas movie... and Snoopy's Christmas for the song. Poor choices there.

Frosty the Snowman

You're Frosty!
Take this quiz

I just came to life and what is this?

Krampus? I have never even heard of that but it feel good.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here