Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Red / Green Characters

Top 5 Red / Green Characters

Lisa gets all festive on us with her top five red/green characters.

Watch Video

Yes, Knuckles is an Echidna. What the heck an Echidna is I'm not entirely sure, but Knuckles is one. Anyway Merry Christmas Lisa.

Week after week I'm more and more convinced that Lisa has a drinking problem and anger management issues... :p

I was expecting Luigi & Mario to take a spot, but these will do, too.

I was just about to start a monumental rant at you getting Knuckles' species wrong. But then you fixed it, badly admittedly, but still you did correct it.

Found an echidna in my yard a month or so ago, they kind of burrow into the ground a little and leave their spikes facing upwards, a twofold defence of looking a little like a spiky bush and being a spiky bush.

What about Red and Green? Those seem like obvious choices to me for the top Red and Green characters.

My personal favorite Red/Green character is Radha, Heir to Keld.

Echidnas are monotreme mammals, like the platypus in that they lay eggs. http://www.australianfauna.com/echidna.php

It becomes really awkward when you think that there was actually no one standing off-screen she could talk to.

@Reverend Del: Yeah. I mean, come on. Someone being wrong on the internet? Uh-uhh, not over here! Nope!

*Stupid forum software*

Yes, it is a real creature.

Echinda not.

What? Choose my weapons? Ok, bad puns at fifty paces.

As for the best...wait, worst red and green "characters" in video games?

It's obviously two of the three totes different endings for ME3.

Yes, I will find different ways to rage at those until the earth turns into a burnt out little raisin due to the sun expanding. (Which is another way to have ended the mass effect series that would have been better than the one they chose).

Seriously.

RAAAAGE!!!

*ahem*

Anyway, nice video.

For those of you who are still confused about the echidna, look to this video.

Merry Christmas.

I love the gameplay clip from Zelda seems to be in Spanish. "Seguir", "volver". Hehe.

"Hey I wonder what Lisa's latest top 5 list will be about?! Red and... green? Huh?"

Not at all scraping the bottom of the barrel here Lisa are you? I'm just kidding, I enjoyed the video as I always do enjoy your lists. Also, I think every kid who ever played a Sonic game asked the same question about echidnas.

(Found it hilarious that spellchecker is suggesting 'enchiladas' for that!)

Just a note: HOLY BALLS THE DUDE WHO VOICED ZEPHYR VOICED KANG THE MAD IN JADE EMPIRE!!!

Edit: Typo. Also, his name is Paul Eiding.

canadamus_prime:
Yes, Knuckles is an Echidna. What the heck an Echidna is I'm not entirely sure, but Knuckles is one. Anyway Merry Christmas Lisa.

Echidna's are an Australian (and New Guinea)and are one of our iconic animals along side the Emu, Kangarro and Wombat. I didn't know Knuckles was Aussie, then again I didn't play any Sonic games beyond Sonic 2 so never met him ingame from memory.
Merry Christmas Lisa, although it's boxing day here (stupid timezones :-P ), did you have a good one?

Obligatory "The Red Green Show" reference:

Not my favorite episode or link. But definitely my favorite "red green character". Haha.

Loved the enchidna bit.

Isn't kevin your cat?

Clearly cats shouldn't do research.

templar1138a:
For those of you who are still confused about the echidna, look to this video.

Merry Christmas.

Thank you for Sharing, that was quite funny!

As always good list, and I am kind of glad you didn't go for the obvious main characters, i.e. as someone above mention Mario and Luigi. And this week I learned something.. yay for learning!!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here