Season's Beatings

Season's Beatings

Can he learn hyperbeam?

Read Full Article

Santa would totes be Fairy/Fighting, imo

Seismic Toss: Christmas Edition.

I'm not even entirely sure what to make of this.

Santa vs. Missingno., who would win?

What little brats!

I mean everyone knows Santamon is OP. The only saving grace is that he's very rare. Still, what brats to actually use him.

canadamus_prime:
I'm not even entirely sure what to make of this.

In a word... fucking awesome...

Though, thats actually two words.

Gabe is Santa? ^^
Gotta catch em all indeed (at least the first 151 or so)

Oh god damn is that brilliant. Can someone please crop that last panel and clean it up a tad? That'd make a wonderful desktop background :3

Fappy:
Santa would totes be Fairy/Fighting, imo

Seismic Toss: Christmas Edition.

Please. Definitely has to include Ice. Ice/Fairy maybe.

SANTA used GIVE PRESENTS. There is much cheer.

I like how Charizard has a bigger belly than Santa. Those kids must have really trained him hard.

This is, by far and away, my favourite Critical Miss comic since Schroedinger's Pussy.

The last panel is just... just... Agh. It's wonderful.

That is one obese Charizard. Definitely one of my favorite critical miss strips, though I have to wonder if those kids will be catching any of the other holiday mascots. I imagine the Easter Bunny would be like chancey on steroids.

Saltyk:
What little brats!

I mean everyone knows Santamon is OP. The only saving grace is that he's very rare. Still, what brats to actually use him.

Santa may be OP but, since he's a legendary, you'll spank him with enough inbreeding.

And laying a finger beside his nose
It's Super Effective!
Down Charizard goes
And I heard him proclaim as he entered his ball
"Santa! Claus Claus!" Merry Christmas to all!

Okay, I must admit... You have me on the floor laughing.

Well done.

I want one.

Mommy, where's Santa? Why doesn't he come round with presents any more?

He's in Kanto sweetie, training to be the very best, like no-one ever was..

Catching Santa with pokeball? Is that the joke?

EDIT: Looking closely at the last panel. Yeah, its funny. I chuckled.

M'Christmas!

I thought delibird was always meant to be Santa. Maybe it evolves?

Dr. Crawver:
I thought delibird was always meant to be Santa. Maybe it evolves?

Exactly my thoughts.

Doesn't matter though, it's not Santa in the comic, just Gaben with red pants on.

Manly Santa is slaying the dragon flying fire beast.

llagrok:
Doesn't matter though, it's not Santa in the comic, just Gaben with red pants on.

Can't...unsee...manly Gaben...

She sure trained him up good, no belly left at all. I wonder what he'll evolve into.

Skeleon:
She sure trained him up good, no belly left at all. I wonder what he'll evolve into.

Is there anything left for santa to evolve into? i mean can he really get any more Christmas-ey, jolly or saintly? pretty sure he's just a one of a kind.. I guess he could be made of red and white tinsel or something? but that's pushing it really

suppose you could have a santa with elf reinforcements, or combat presents? but that's not a real evolution, is it..

ideas? it would be amusing.

The Lugz:

Skeleon:

Is there anything left for santa to evolve into? i mean can he really get any more Christmas-ey, jolly or saintly? pretty sure he's just a one of a kind.. I guess he could be made of red and white tinsel or something? but that's pushing it really

suppose you could have a santa with elf reinforcements, or combat presents? but that's not a real evolution, is it..

ideas? it would be amusing.

According to Cookie Clicker, Santa is the intermediate form of a holiday themed Elder God.

That ... wow ... that's pure gold right there. I just had to click 'save as' if that's ok?

Really, I haven't felt the need to save anything as amazing as that in a long time o_o

Oh, please. I can fight Santa in Pokemon, anyways.

Some people don't like Delibird, I think it's a fairly harmless design.

Bullshit that kid caught a legendary like Santa Claus.

Though that does bring up an interesting point. Usually Legendaries in Pokemon are like representations of naturally occurring things. So if someone captures them what happens to that phenomena.

Santa Claus is not my first choice for a Pokémon. I'd try to capture the Krampus! That guy was made to beat some ass!

Great, now young Erin will foreverforward look like Silver

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)