LoadingReadyRun: Twenty-Thirteen

Twenty-Thirteen

64K is back, just like they said they'd be, but the new generation is a disappointment.

Watch Video

i find the lack of breakdances in this video disturbing..

Yeah! Those were dope rhymes ya'll dropped! Man, I hope people still talk like that. Graham, was that really you and Jeremy in that opening video from 2004?

And Escapist, would you kindly make these damn video ads in the corner of the screen piss off? Their sound is interfering with the videos!

That there was some epic level stuff.

After viewing this, I am now seriously considering going over to HSC or Fry's this evening to pick up an old 5.25" floppy drive to plug in to my Kryoflux so can I recover all my C64 floppies. I'm sure today's emulators can run them all, including the handful of display hacks I made back then...

Brilliant work, guys.

Darth_Payn:
Yeah! Those were dope rhymes ya'll dropped! Man, I hope people still talk like that. Graham, was that really you and Jeremy in that opening video from 2004?

And Escapist, would you kindly make these damn video ads in the corner of the screen piss off? Their sound is interfering with the videos!

See for your self,
http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/110/The-LoadingReadyRap

Ewhac? Bols? Wow, hi! :7

Somebloke:
Ewhac? Bols? Wow, hi! :7

Yup! Howdy, howdy!

I know what you did was awesome but all I can notice in the video is the box to Chakan: the Forever Man in the backgrounds of some of those shots and I just curl into a ball and start crying.

Anyway, I really enjoyed that, here's hoping 2014 find you well.

Goddam epic and awesome as ever i LOVE me some 64k! No Morgan tho? what gives?

Hilarious stinger btw

Azex:
Goddam epic and awesome as ever i LOVE me some 64k! No Morgan tho? what gives?

Hilarious stinger btw

Pretty sure he's working with his dad somewhere. I think it was as a light grip, and I believe it was in the US. Kind of hard to get him there for the video I'm sure.

Orrr... here's the real reason: http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/1814/Twenty-Thirteen-Teaser

That was some #legit gangsta shit.

I need all of 64K. In a playlist. On repeat. Right now.

That bit with the Commodore blew my mind.

man this is awesome! wished morgan was there, but this was amazing! loved it

Dragon Zero:
I know what you did was awesome but all I can notice in the video is the box to Chakan: the Forever Man in the backgrounds of some of those shots and I just curl into a ball and start crying.

Anyway, I really enjoyed that, here's hoping 2014 find you well.

Chakan was such a rough ride. Loved that game though.

Not enough attitude in the body language. Otherwise decent.

Wow. This made my day. Wasn't expecting this at all for the last 2013 video. On to 2014!

Okay, so the last Desert Bus rap was "ironically" bad, then? Because, this was actually legitimately a good song? Y'all confuse me with respect to your lyrical proficiencies.

The stinger was hilarious. Best in a long time.

That was fantastic, and very nostalgic for me. Now I want to go pop in my Season 2 and 3 DVDs. But I can't help but miss Morgan. Any news of his wellbeing?

Commodore 64 in da house! The original gangsta.

SID, drop some beats!

This was a nostalgia bomb! I loved it, but it also made me very sad to remember how long you've been making videos and that they will soon end(

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here