Trailers: Guild Wars 2: Our Story So Far Trailer

Guild Wars 2: Our Story So Far Trailer

The future of Tyria is in peril...

Watch Video

While I am a big fan of the first Guild Wars, the second one never warmed up to me. Sure the world was big and grant, but I couldn't level up as much as the first game, since that was maxed to level 20 and such, it made it much easier for me ... much more fun too.

Apparently the big bad of the 'first arc' of Guild Wars 2 was a bummer, that made it even worse for me.
Then there was the memory of my computer, the lengthy patches and how much I didn't play it. So I uninstalled it, I just feel REALLY unmotivated to play the game anymore.

And is it me or does this trailer just feel lackluster, not epic enough.
So the big bad of this one is a women, sure I got no problem with that but it just worries me that she isn't truly THE BIG BAD of the arc, but I can't say crap since I don't play it nor care anymore.

Shame really.

StormShaun:
While I am a big fan of the first Guild Wars, the second one never warmed up to me. Sure the world was big and grant, but I couldn't level up as much as the first game, since that was maxed to level 20 and such, it made it much easier for me ... much more fun too.

Apparently the big bad of the 'first arc' of Guild Wars 2 was a bummer, that made it even worse for me.
Then there was the memory of my computer, the lengthy patches and how much I didn't play it. So I uninstalled it, I just feel REALLY unmotivated to play the game anymore.

And is it me or does this trailer just feel lackluster, not epic enough.
So the big bad of this one is a women, sure I got no problem with that but it just worries me that she isn't truly THE BIG BAD of the arc, but I can't say crap since I don't play it nor care anymore.

Shame really.

I've had a good time with it. The trailer was pretty understated though, that's true. If you haven't warmed to it by now though, nothing I can say will change your mind. To each their own! It's a good game. The stories are fun, IMO.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here