Feed Dump: Klingon Hard Rock Heartache

Klingon Hard Rock Heartache

If you get caught doing something illegal, just claim you're the drummer from Whitesnake.

Watch Video

I lost it with the stinger. Well done, Cam.

I can't not nitpick that it's pronounced 'Gloster'. Sorry.

Cams stinger nearly made me spit tea over my keyboard though, well played.

Loved the lineup but did that seem short to anyone else?

zvate:

Agreed, on both points.

This is probably my favourite line-up (sorry everyone else).

As to the shortness, some weeks there's just not enough stupidity in the world, I guess.

Seeing an FBI hat worn that way just makes me think that it's shorthand for gender and orientation. But seriously when did wearing a hat with three inches of airspace on top of your head become popular? Is it to make you look taller? More trendy? What purpose does having a huge pocket of air on top of your head serve? That plus a swift breeze is how people lose hats.

Highly amusing - particularly enjoyed that a story from Scotland made it in :) On the downside, however, Cam please never try and do a Scottish accent again, unless the person you're trying to impersonate is actually from the Highlands, and it's pronounced Glas-go :) Looking for to the Year of LRR (soooo much!!) - keep it up!!

The FBI ended up losing that duty when the NSA was formed.

"I cannot buy this record, it is scratched." And there go my sides.

I request more Klingon in responses to articles in the future!

Also have we just given up on attempting to rhyme with 'news' in the opening titles? =P

Eleuthera:

For the favourite line-up, I would say: Cam and Alex, hosted by James.
I can see that totally going completely wrong in every possible way.

Wait did Cam just reference this:

That is awesome!!!

Fantastic episode, even if it was a little short. Cam always brings the goods XD

The most horrific part of that story was the prospect of lukewarm Diet Coke.

Pro tip: the "yo" in matryoshka should be one sound, like the "ea" in learning. Say it with me: ma-tryo-shka. Good!

Oh Kathleen, you missed a golden opportunity to say:

"And so this episode of Feed Dump comes to a sticky end..."

It's ok, I'll show myself out.

I have to give props for the Clone High reference.

Silly Canaidan, the FBI doesn't watch everything you do!

That's the NSA's job.

Silly Canadian.

Eleuthera:

zvate:

Agreed, on both points.

As to the shortness, some weeks there's just not enough stupidity in the world, I guess.

Bah! Kathleen and Alex are the best.

You'd think Cam would have learned by now not to ask questions if he doesn't want there to be an answer.

It's pronounced Gloster. Just another superfluous "u" we have in our language.

Huh, it occurs to me that Kathleen's joke about the matryoshka or nesting dolls, could be a very subtle way of saying she's pregnant (twins?).

Probably not since it was almost immediately explained to be a reference from The Tick.

I'm confused. At the beginning were you trying to pronounce матрёшка? (matryoshka) If so, you weren't even close.

Try "matrėška" or the wiki sound bite.

Eric the Orange:

Eleuthera:

zvate:

Agreed, on both points.

Bah! Kathleen and Alex are the best.

We can also make a case for Kathleen and James.
Especially if nose picking is involved.

Bonus points for the Monty Python reference during the Klingon story. Bet you no one was expecting that!

drschplatt:
I'm confused. At the beginning were you trying to pronounce матрёшка? (matryoshka) If so, you weren't even close.

Try "matrėška" or the wiki sound bite.

She was close. And, to be fair, the middle vowel is hard to pronounce with a soft "r".

I feel like "Klingon Hard-on Rock-on Heartache" would've been a better title. Ah, a minor nitpick when there's Cam and Ash. =)

So the man wasn't as much having sex with drinks trolley (I think I wrote it wrong), as he was humping it?
You know, like dogs sometimes do with human legs?

Also, not a Star Trek fan, but we need more klingon in Feed Dump. It is funny language.

008Zulu:
Huh, it occurs to me that Kathleen's joke about the matryoshka or nesting dolls, could be a very subtle way of saying she's pregnant (twins?).

Probably not since it was almost immediately explained to be a reference from The Tick.

For fucks sake sometimes a lady just wants to make a Tick reference. :/

Glad I wasn't the only spraying the keyboard with tea at the stinger :P

Always good to see Cam and Ash join the show.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here