The Premiums

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Premiums

Our insurance doesn't cover acts of Erin.

Read Full Article

That is indeed a magnificent fire.

It's a wonder she still has a job. Well she won't if she keeps burning it down.

Quick, before they change the policy again: Engage in some monkeyshines and horseplay!

Don't worry Erin, you can still be frolicsome.

Hmmmm, seems to me like she was engaged more in horseplay than hijinks. That or maybe some roughhousing. If your horseplay and/or roughhousing doesn't end up with your place of business on fire then you're doing something wrong.

Heh, I laughed.

Reminds me of the Casey and Andy burning house running gag.

That's some grade-A buffoonery right there.

JESUS CHRIST.

I don't know if this is going to be an arc, but it's positively surreal. What is going ON?

canadamus_prime:

Job, hell, it's a wonder she's not in jail or a psych ward!

Gasbandit:

canadamus_prime:

Job, hell, it's a wonder she's not in jail or a psych ward!

Well at the very least it's a wonder she still has a job.

I been waiting for this since the start, Erin is finally embracing the sociopath she's always been :D

Some women just want to watch the world burn.

The Wooster:

Our insurance doesn't cover acts of Erin.

I'm pretty sure most insurance companies now include an Erin clause.

canadamus_prime:
It's a wonder she still has a job.

Would you fire a woman whose solution to a spider is a handgun?

reiniat:
I been waiting for this since the start, Erin is finally embracing the sociopath she's always been :D

Finally?

Zachary Amaranth:

canadamus_prime:

Fire her is the LEAST I would do. I'd probably have her committed to a psychiatric facility.

You give 'em a hand and they set your place on fire... or something. Can't remember the saying, must have been pretty stupid.
I sure hope Critical Miss will see a serial escalation of fire-based puns in the future though.

I have general antics coverage but they screwed me last weekend with a 'no horseplay' clause.

I didn't think arson counted as hijinks to be honest.

canadamus_prime:

Fire her is the LEAST I would do. I'd probably have her committed to a psychiatric facility.

Well you see, that's your problem. You're just gonna make her angry doing that.

Vale:
You give 'em a hand and they set your place on fire... or something. Can't remember the saying, must have been pretty stupid.

Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for life. Teach Erin Stout to fish, she'll find a way to set the sea on fire.

Wow. That brings the number of times she's done this at least up to 4.

:/ Wonder who Erin's defence lawyer is.

Charles maybe?
Or perhaps his uncle, Smokey? xD

Would the shenanigans be allowed if they were wacky shenanigans?

.. To see what happens to Erin after will definitely keep me interested. DO continue the wonderful work with this comic.

canadamus_prime:

Zachary Amaranth:

canadamus_prime:

I thought she was already in one, when she hallucinated all those game characters.

canadamus_prime:

Zachary Amaranth:

canadamus_prime:

I wouldn't want to see that, especially if they shoot her full of drugs. With someone like her they won't sedate her but amp up her psychotic episodes resulting in an Erin-She-Hulk. Then hijinks will graduate into a full blown military-scale disaster, complete with a change in DEFCON to at least 2.
Yeah, better to just give her space to get up to hijinks and pray it doesn't escalate.

What's up with all the red X's in the first two panels? Am I missing/forgetting something? Or is that something that is generally known?

Zachary Amaranth:

Vale:

Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for life. Teach Erin Stout to fish, she'll find a way to set the sea on fire.

Oh, no, I got dis.
Make a man a fire, you'll keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, you'll keep 'em warm for the rest of their life!

I think this is the sort of wisdom Erin "BLOODFORTHEBLOODGOD" Stout operates by.

Zachary Amaranth:

canadamus_prime:

Well you see, that's your problem. You're just gonna make her angry doing that.

Yeah, but as long as they keep her locked up I have nothing to worry about.

Okay, I laughed at that. Now, I'm wondering if this will be a arc or if we're just being trolled. I really can't see Erin making it out of this one.

Vale:

Zachary Amaranth:

Vale:

Oh, no, I got dis.

I think this is the sort of wisdom Erin "BLOODFORTHEBLOODGOD" Stout operates by.

You have much wisdom. We could learn much from you.

Calling the twist: The fire started on its own, Erin was the only one not drunk enough to call the fire department and even helped pull a few of her co-workers from the fire. Stupid regen getting in the way of inebriation.

canadamus_prime:

That doesn't seem to have panned out thus far.

Vale:

Oh, no, I got dis.

Well, before the head trauma. Now she probably has video game characters straight up telling her to burn shit.

Zachary Amaranth:

canadamus_prime:

That doesn't seem to have panned out thus far.

Has anyone tried locking her up before?

Kapol:
What's up with all the red X's in the first two panels? Am I missing/forgetting something? Or is that something that is generally known?

Last comic she burned down the building once. Those "X's" -as you call them- are tape covers on newly installed windows for a rebuild of the work place. This comic is basically part #2 to that last one.

As for why the won't fire her, I would think it's that they (her employer) are partially responsible for her mental state after the car accident that happened way back when. That and she's supposedly a hell of an employee.

she really should have known better then to actually ANSWER Erin when she started rattling off things to see what she can and can't do

really, she deserved it the second time.

Who died? The "X" I guess is a reference to The Departed?

Sejborg:
Who died? The "X" I guess is a reference to The Departed?

It's just tape on a window, either for packaging purposes or so the contractor installs the window with the inside facing inside. It's implied that the office has recently been repaired due to an act of Erin.

EDIT: just read the one before this. Strike implied: the office has definitely been remodeled.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here