Unforgotten Realms: Episode 17: Lemon Grenades

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Episode 17: Lemon Grenades

Schmoopy, Nailo, and Gary return to the world thanks to ROAMIN's... Ingenuity?

Watch Video

yeeeey ^^genius :D Shurikens -Made in Canada

niiiice!

Genius, thanks for another superb episode!
The arbiter was freaking hilarious!

Gotta admit, when I twigged the intro I laughed out loud.

Awesome, the new Schoompy is awesome, and you gotta love how Gaary is Arbiter *sigh*.

The intro part was awesome. Actually the wholde damn thing was schweet "Lemonynade!" and the new bods and such, is Nailo meant to represent a gaming character too? because it's Altair and Arbiter thus far.

EDIT: AHH! I just realised no more casting flare....*sobs*

Made of Win! Awesome episode! I like the new Altair-Schmoopy! He's sooooo bad ass now :D

Pure gold my good sir. I love the crime solving theme of Roamin.

Lol nice new intro xd

Lemon Grenades are awesome, too. Gotta use the joke, hope you don't mind.

So happy to have the main characters back...and in butt kick style!

Awesome episode another great UF

That was absolutely brilliant, a real return to form.

Great episode but one question is Roamin dyslexic?

That was one of the best episodes to date, that crime solving music made me laugh every time.

Definitely one of the best episodes, I was sort of on the fence about the series until this one finally pushed me back into loving it.

Great episode, and while they are back to level one, it's nice to know that Schmoopy is finally a class that he can use for something other than flare...

Back on form and moving forward! how better to celebrate than some crime-solving music?

The Intro thing was really cool, thouhg what about peteey?
also, CRIME SOLVING MUSIC!

new schmoopy design is awesome! but, but.... what about the nunchucks?!

So THIS is whats its like to be a mana potion...
Brilliant, and I thought the pokemon one was good.

Way better then previous episodes. Keep it up.

Sweet, back to kicking names and takin ass! Way to write yourself out of a corner Rob.

Crime solving music was great.

Also loved the conversation between Mike and Rob, then again I love the Mike and Rob sequences, keeps us reminded that they are playing a game.

Blood spec huh? Someone turned wow back on.

yes this episode was one of the funniest so far, it was funny right from the intro this time, also very good to have more jokes from the classic UR

LMAO This was fuckin awesome one of the best episodes this season. Altair Schmoopy is kickass especially when he kicked the Arbiter's ass. xD

great work, couldn't stop laughing LEMOND GRENADE!!

Have to admit, I didn't see that one coming. 0.0

Now the real question... how does petey get back?

I was losing faith in unforgotten realms but this has made me want to keep watching well done

yes, where is petey=? and i miss the old Schoompy, he is ever gonna grow back his beard? :S?

Freakin' awsome. Loved the crime-solving music.

"So THIS is what it's like to be a mana potion."

Oh god, I was on the floor with that line.

I was just wondering where the momentum of this series was going...now it's clear that it's still alive and kicking. Looking VERY forward to future installments.

I think I get it Petey uses Hyper Beam to get out! (specualting poster is speculating)

Can't wait to see what happens next. Very good work you guys keep it up.

stormcaller:
The intro part was awesome. Actually the wholde damn thing was schweet "Lemonynade!" and the new bods and such, is Nailo meant to represent a gaming character too? because it's Altair and Arbiter thus far.

EDIT: AHH! I just realised no more casting flare....*sobs*

[DND nerd moment] Well, since UF is a parody of DnD (I think), so the same general rules apply, and In DnD, you can buy speels, Including flare![/DND nerd moment]

Awwww...Schmoopy can't cast spells anymore...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here