What Game Do You Most Want to Play in 2014?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

What Game Do You Most Want to Play in 2014?

Take this quiz to find out which video game you most want to play in 2014!

Take the quiz!

The Elder Scrolls Online

Take this quiz

I suppose that'd be true if it weren't for the subscription fees.

what was up with the birth of a nation question?

Dinosorcerer:

I know it came out of the left right field. These questions are usually very politically correct, I mean this is the escapist after all few sites are as rainbow flagged as this one.

I there a game coming out in 2014 that caters to closet clansmen?

OT: Titanfall, Its true I love mechs and I would be a filthy liar if I said that game didn't draw my attention, especially since it is not only coming for the xbone

Destiny? Uh, sorry no. I have no interest in it.

>destiny
But I don't want to play borderlands in space.
I'm honestly more interested in the witcher 3 and the new Smash Bros.
This quiz doesn't make sense. Could it not just make a poll or a simple questionnaire about what types of games we liked?

Dinosorcerer:

Yeah there were a lot of strange answers this time around, even compared to the usual tongue in cheek stuff. I especially missed a "give it to the authorities/police" answer in the wallet question

O maestre:

Dinosorcerer:

I know it came out of the left right field.

I there a game coming out in 2014 that caters to closet clansmen?

I see what you did there. maybe the new wolfenstein game? it's supposed to take place in an alternate future where the Nazis won. but you have to fight the nazis so it makes no sense.

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Take this quiz

Hmm, while I do look forward to it ... I couldn't help but laugh at the quote it gave me.

You most want to play Dragon Age: Inquisition, from BioWare, in 2014. You loved the first two games, and can't wait to experience a full RPG on the Xbox One.

It's funny because it assumes I liked the second game and will play it on the Xbox One.
I'm sorry, but I disliked the second game a lot, I am only hoping that this one is similar to it's original game ... plus hopefully it will have the dual-wielding warrior and the fighting gameplay of the second game.

Now for some reason I liked it, weird really.

As for the Xbox One, I respect the console ... but I will have much more fun with it on the PS4, where it may look better.

Alien: Isolation

Take this quiz

Not what I would have expected. Is there a list of available results somewhere?

Is this quiz meant to give out badges? I don't appear to have gotten one.

Jasper van Heycop:

Dinosorcerer:

Yeah there were a lot of strange answers this time around, even compared to the usual tongue in cheek stuff. I especially missed a "give it to the authorities/police" answer in the wallet question

Oddly, there was no game that fit that action, so I was a bit stumped.

As for the Birth of a Nation question, well, I was going for a Wolfenstein: The New Order answer. Probably should switch that Schindler's List or something that's not quite so offensive.

Greg

Wolfenstein: The New Order?

Well duh, I didn't need a fancy quiz to tell me that! Sieg heil! Boo, mecha-Nazis!

>_>

<_<

>_>

<_<

I think I covered that up nicely....

Destiny for me, inexplicably.
I can honestly say I couldn't care less about it, but having looked at the list of badges this quiz gave, I actually couldn't care less about any of them.
Why no inclusion of Infamous: Second Son, huh? Or Transistor? Or Dark Souls 2?

'The Elder Scrolls Online'.

Remove the 'Online' bit and you've got a sale, Bethesda. Until then, no dice.

kailus13:

Take this quiz

Not what I would have expected. Is there a list of available results somewhere?

Is this quiz meant to give out badges? I don't appear to have gotten one.

There was a bug with automatic badge awards. I gave you the Alien Isolation one. Please let me know if you have any other questions and I'll get it sorted for you.

Greg

I got Distiny which sound about right, now if only they announce it for the PC which which only then I have a reason to upgrade my pc!

[i]Titanfall[/i]
Titanfall

Take this quiz

You know, I was curious about this game. Saw the previews and how the gameplay worked- might end up being addictive if the developers can pull it off. Would always remind me of COD sadly, but with the different play style and mechanics, I doubt it'll remind me of it once I hold onto the controller ^_^.

Also if I found a very nice wallet- i'd turn it in. Who would leave it on the ground or jacks the person's money? Wallets are very important to the individual because more likely than not... it holds all their personal information. I'd want to ensure it gets back to the right person.

Also-

You most want to play Alien: Isolation, from Creative Assembly, in 2014.

This, is the best Xenomorph badge I have seen yet. For the longest time, I have been wondering "Humh, I do wonder if they'll ever make another Aliens badge with the face of an Xenomorph on it?" With that, you guys did not disappoint. I believe many, maybe myself- will want this as their top 5 badges because it looks so cool!

The Elder Scrolls Online

Hm... Not even a little bit. The description is also pretty hilariously inaccurate. :-P

Ah well, you can't win 'em all I suppose.

weird questions. there were quite a few where i didnt know what to answer at all.

Result was Elder Scrolls Online, but i doubt that. Played it for 2 days and it wasnt that good (not good enough for a monthly subscription fee at least)

The games im going to play most will probably be Dark Souls 2, GW2, dota 2.

Destiny? No. Hell no. That game isn't even on my radar. For one thing, I'm not even that interested in shooters and I stick with single player as much as possible. Placing emphasis on multiplayer or co-op is the fastest way to get me to lose interest in a game.

I think Dragon Age is the only game I'm really really excited for

Titan Fall? Really? No, not actually interested in that at all.

cute idea though.

>'Oh sure, I'd like to add to KH3 and FFXIV's poll numbers-'
>it's actually a quiz
Oh. Oh you're going to tell ME what game I want to play in 2014? Wow. Wow, escapist. These are quite possibly the dumbest questions I have ever seen. Good for a laugh.

Have to agree, this is possibly one of the Escapist's worst quizzes. lol.

I got Destiny, I don't even have a console...

I am actually looking forward to Titanfall, Elder Scrolls Online, Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls and first and foremost, Star Citizen.

*scans list of badges*

Nope. Don't care about a single one of these.

first go
Titan Fall

eh ... if it wasn't all Multiplayer, yeah I'd be interested.

second go
The Elder Scrolls Online

LMAO, no, not even close, I was hoping for Dark Souls 2 when making those fantasy choices :/

third go (to cleanse TESO from the results)
Destiny

eh, not interested in it ether, but I still think more highly of it then TESO, so yay for that...

Eh, I'm excited for it, but I wouldn't say it is the one I'm most excited for. Of course, that has more to do with the recent history of the Alien IP in games, Creative Assembly, and Sega than the game itself. So far, the game looks absolutely fantastic, but I just can't shake the feeling it is going to be a major letdown.

The Elder Scrolls Online

I don't think that could possibly have been further from the truth : p. I hate MMos and i hate elder scrolls games (except for Arena^^) so i don't think i'm going to play this. The right answer would be Metal Gear 5, Ninja Gaiden: Yaiba or Persona 5.

I hate those commercials so much, if you use an iPad it constantly tries to open the App store to buy some shitty fantasy game, it's soo annoying :/.

Destiny

Yep 100% my most anticipated game.

Somehow got Wolfenstein. Funny cause I had no clue this game even existed nor any desire to ever play it.

I got Thief.. hmmm. i do like stealth games and may eventually pick it up if it turns out good, but it's not one of the games i most wanna play in 2014.. those are BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma,Tales of Symphonia Chronicles,J-Stars Victory Vs,Far Cry Compilation, Persona 5 and a few game from past years i've yet to buy and play..

What I want to know is where does the "woman in latex" fit in? And somehow I got Alien: Isolation. Not bad, but I'm really looking forward to Titanfall.

Definitely looking for a Dark Souls 2 result but got Elder Scrolls online, at least it wasn't Titan Fail!

Hah, this quiz sounds stupid. I guess I'll do it for a laugh.

Take this quiz

...well. They actually got it right.

Well, sort of right. My most-anticipated game is Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS by far, but since that probably wasn't an option, this will do.

I don't...
I don't really understand why you ask me what game I want to play, them make me answer a bunch of questions that tell me what game I want to play. Which is then totally wrong. I mean, I know this was quiz, but couldn't you have just made each of the questions a genre, and then stuck a few options into each genre? Clearly I know what I want to play better than you do. :p

Elder Scrolls: Online. PLEASE. I'll never touch an(other) MMO as long as I live.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 59924)