What Game Do You Most Want to Play in 2014?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

I don't...
I don't really understand why you ask me what game I want to play, them make me answer a bunch of questions that tell me what game I want to play. Which is then totally wrong. I mean, I know this was quiz, but couldn't you have just made each of the questions a genre, and then stuck a few options into each genre? Clearly I know what I want to play better than you do. :p

Elder Scrolls: Online. PLEASE. I'll never touch an(other) MMO as long as I live.

I didnt get Thief This quiz is flawed :).

Haven't really been looking forward to any of them, but I got Titanfall anyway. I may look into it, though I doubt it.

[i]Wolfenstein: The New Order[/i]
Wolfenstein: The New Order

Take this quiz

Heck Yea.........though Alien is interesting too.......does DA3 come out too? if so, that also

[i]Dragon Age: Inquisition[/i]
Dragon Age: Inquisition

Take this quiz

Oooo yea............got Alien too............I like a good variety

[img src="http://cdn.escapistmagazine.com/media/global/images/quizzes/cat_img/460.png" alt="<i]Watch Dogs[/i]">
Watch Dogs

Take this quiz

I actually wanted to play this in 2013, but hopefully with it taking extra development time they fix more of the bugs and improve some parts. I just hope that it is still a good quality game on the now past gen consoles compared to the current generation versions.

On a side note, most of the games I look forward to playing this year are games that hopefully will drop in price from years past. I still need to play The Last of Us, Bioshock: Infinite, and Metro: Last Light before I can even think about moving on to the newer games.

I think I will just try to get the most out of the previous generation of games before they start to die from no longer being produced - though hopefully that is still a ways off. Maybe by the time I am done everything will be even less expensive because they will be coming out with a newer generation console and series of games.

Searching through other people's results, I don't think my most anticipated game (The Witcher 3) is on there.

I got the new Aliens game. I am not even remotely looking forward to it.
Out of the ones that I see people have gotten, I'm most interested in Dragon Age Inquisition and Destiny.

Greg Tito:

Jasper van Heycop:

Dinosorcerer:
what was up with the birth of a nation question?

Yeah there were a lot of strange answers this time around, even compared to the usual tongue in cheek stuff. I especially missed a "give it to the authorities/police" answer in the wallet question

Oddly, there was no game that fit that action, so I was a bit stumped.

As for the Birth of a Nation question, well, I was going for a Wolfenstein: The New Order answer. Probably should switch that Schindler's List or something that's not quite so offensive.

Greg

in that case probably inglorious bastards to fit the anti nazi ultra violence

Titanfall...

Not a game I am looking forward to, if I see it on a Steam sale or something, sure, but at launch? Nah, already have enough on my list.

Take this quiz

Also known as the Greg badge!

OT: yes it's the, only, game so far that I have any interest for this year (except sims 4... guilty pleasure!)

I got Titanfall so I guess that's alright, even though I'm only mildly psyched for it.

I would of liked Witcher 3 (which I chose for), but apparently that wasn't in the choices that I could've get.

Greg Tito:

Jasper van Heycop:

Dinosorcerer:
what was up with the birth of a nation question?

Yeah there were a lot of strange answers this time around, even compared to the usual tongue in cheek stuff. I especially missed a "give it to the authorities/police" answer in the wallet question

Oddly, there was no game that fit that action, so I was a bit stumped. (...)

Greg

Oh but there was. You could give some more police/detective related answers, mix them with some ghost/paranormal stuff and have a Murdered: Soul Suspect result...

What? Don't tell me I'm the only one, who still remembers about it and wants to play it so badly? E3 preview on this site is what got me really hyped about it. >.>

As for my result - Elder Scrolls Online. Nope. Never finished Morrowind due to a bug that didn't spawn a main story related item in one place, Oblivion bored me to tears, and I didn't even touch Skyrim. For a fantasy RPG this year, my money this year goes to The Witcher 3.

It gave me false answer. I will not be playing Elder Scrolls Online. I already know the correct answer for me in Dragon Age Inquisition. I prefer my RPG's to be single player and have current gen or near current gen graphics. Not already outdated with horrible combat.

Take this quiz

yeah pretty much that, and Witcher 3

The Elder Scrolls Online? Nope. Nope. Nopenopenope. Elder Scrolls games are decent at best (and Oblivion was just flat out bad) in my opinion and I don't see how drowning what identity they have in a generic MMO would help anyone...

Ok, after the most attractive answers to the first two questions were "Electronic Music" and "The Matrix", I already knew which game the quiz was going to spit out at the end.

And lo was it so:

While it's not what I most want in 2014(the quiz has quite a small selection, obviously limited to AAA console releases), I am indeed looking forward to Watch Dogs.

Hmm, Destiny. A game I know pretty much nothing about on a platform I don't own by the makers of a series I haven't played and don't care about in the slightest. No, can't say I'm particularly looking forward to that.

Well ... it got "RPG" right. But the only game I'm looking forward to is Witcher 3!

ESO... but I already have a closed Beta account and barely played it. Most wanted 2014 is clearly Witcher 3 - no contest! Obviously on PC.

I love what it says at the end:
"You most want to play Dragon Age: Inquisition, from BioWare, in 2014."
-Couldn't be more wrong. I want that game to go far, far away.

"You loved the first two games"
Well that's half right.

"And [you] can't wait to experience a full RPG."
Absolutely! So why did you mention Inquisition?

So I guess it 50% correct, strictly speaking?
Oh well, I pretty sure that's better than most fortune tellers.

No Hotline Miami badge makes me sad :(

Some of those questions are hard, a lot of picking the least wrong.

Ended up with one of my most "MEH" games that is coming out though, thief.

Just don't really see the appeal in the franchise to be honest, I wasn't even hyped for dishonored and that had more going for it.

Dragon Age: Inquisition....

Well I suppose it DOES fit given what they want the game to be, and I am the core RPG demographic, but oddly this is a game I'm pretty poisoned against right now, and won't be running out to buy on release. I'll need to pretty much know everything about it and have the story ruined by spoilers before I even remotely consider giving EA/Bioware another dime for one of their RPGs.

Truthfully I've been kind of hoping that "Cyberpunk" game is going to come out this year, but things have been fairly quiet involving it. I've actually got a pretty sizable stack of CP2020 books sitting around somewhere.

Alien: Isolation. And it got it right. I'm looking forwards to the next Fallout too, but I don't know when that's coming out.

Therumancer:
Dragon Age: Inquisition....

Well I suppose it DOES fit given what they want the game to be, and I am the core RPG demographic, but oddly this is a game I'm pretty poisoned against right now, and won't be running out to buy on release. I'll need to pretty much know everything about it and have the story ruined by spoilers before I even remotely consider giving EA/Bioware another dime for one of their RPGs.

Truthfully I've been kind of hoping that "Cyberpunk" game is going to come out this year, but things have been fairly quiet involving it. I've actually got a pretty sizable stack of CP2020 books sitting around somewhere.

Regarding Cyberpunk 2077, CDPR have stated that it's slated for 2015-2016 release. They have to finish Witcher 3 and release it before their whole development team can work on it.

I've read that around 25% of their staff is currently working on it while the other part is working to finishing/polishing Witcher 3. Looking forward to it myself, but we will have to wait a little while longer for it I'm afraid.

Heh, got Serenity which to be honest I'm not that interested in at all.
Art direction is sweet and the graphics sure look nice, but as a game it leaves me cold from the info I know about it now.

Ah, Escapist, you know me not. The answer is quite obviously Dark Souls 2 followed closely by Wolfenstein, and certainly not Elder Scrolls Online, which is what you gave me. I think we should see other people.

Only liked the first Dragon Age + its DLC but yeah, close enough.

I got Titan Fall, despite the fact it is the one game I'm honestly not interested in. Mechs just don't give me a boner nor does 6 on 6 matches with contextual free running type stuff.

As a German: There is no such thing as inspiring German folk music.

Was hoping that I wanted to play Witcher 3, Watch_Dogs, or The Crew... Got Aliens: Isolation.

Not even interested in the aliens movies, let alone the games.

I'm curious to know what games were actually in the line up. very few of the answers offered appealed on any level to me. Much like this set of 'next gen' consoles. I pretty much want nothing to do with them or the line up of games they have. :/

Edit: On a side note, I got Dragons Age Inquisition as my answer. And I didn't even like the first game, so any of its successors hold no interest to me, hah.

Well, I got Dragon Age: Inquisition, and I completely forgot that was coming out this year.

I got Elder Scrolls: Online......I barely play any of those games. I got nothing against them I just don't play them much. If anything, thats more what my brother would love. I know this ain't on the list of games but I'm looking foward to Super Robot Wars Z3 most :D :D :D

I got Dragon Age which is true foe me, but I've no idea what half of those questions even had to do with most of the games on the list. There was some very random-seeming stuff in there!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here