Feed Dump: Cold Mustard, Fresh Cocaine

Cold Mustard, Fresh Cocaine

Science has brought us many things. Most of them stupid.

Watch Video

It's as I've been saying for years now. Birds are jerks.

I'd guess the Dijon lasts longer because there's usually White Wine in it... could be wrong though...

"I would probably try a mustard slushie."

You know that will come back to haunt you during Desert Bus.

Well Graham, you can start with this -

It is WEIRD, not having Graham in the host chair. I DON'T RIKE IT.

On the topic of Polar Vortex,

On the topic of the awesome 90's things:

Batman the Animated Series
Streetsharks
Beasties
Reboot
Gargoyles

to name a few

FUCK YEAH BIKER MICE FROM MARS! That was a damn good show! How many other kids shows you know that will let a main person get MAIMED with the loss of limb to prove the bad guys is a fucking asshole! That was a EYE opener to some of us.

A more apt name for this episode would be "white girls and gang signs."

Can't watch this yet because of reasons, but seeing the picture, I must say...

RETURN OF THE DRUG HAT!!! Part deux...

I'm a torn up Chaos Orb...

Too soon?

Wasn't Victoria outside the polar vortex? You should have been quite warm in comparison...

Also, please post the video of the cocaine discussion to youtube. I must see this...

You guys didn't know what meth does either. Didn't they teach you anything at school?

What cocaine does is slowly cause your nose to collapse.

Wonder how much money was wasted "researching" time travel.

Makes you wonder how many funding requests were written while drunk. "I asked to research what? Which mustard freezes faster? How drunk was I?"

1. Kathleen, it's "twat" not "twot".

insanelich:
2. "I would probably try a mustard slushie."

You know that will come back to haunt you during Desert Bus.

3. Even I know what cocaine does!

What about that discussion about cocaine?! I NEED TO KNOW!

kailus13:
What cocaine does is slowly cause your nose to collapse.

Wonder how much money was wasted "researching" time travel.

Makes you wonder how many funding requests were written while drunk. "I asked to research what? Which mustard freezes faster? How drunk was I?"

There are a lot of students who need to learn how to research properly, so it probably didn't cost that much.

Speaking as a Missourian, go to hell.

Huh. A drug cartel mishandling a deal to the extent that they send the product to a grocery store in banana crates. How is it possible that nobody has yet made an Archer joke of some variety?

Oh my God, Graham is on the couch. WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?!

Graham has been demoted I see.

AND I KNEW BIKER MICE FROM MARS!

Yellow mustard rocks!

6 million Euros worth of Cocaine being misfiled... How does that happen? You think they'd actually keep track of their moneymakers?

Thinking about it, the mustard think might be in case there is a power outage, and they need to know which is more suitable for food supplies?

Don Reba:
You guys didn't know what meth does either. Didn't they teach you anything at school?

Canadian schools tend to focus more on the dangers of marijuana consumption and maple syrup ODs.

OT: Ash and Graham work really well together on the couch. Sorry Kathleen, but you're going to be alone in the chair.

What? Kathleen is host, and yet she's still second billing to Graham? There must be a reckoning!

So..

Any chances of an Iron Stomach Challenge for the Mustard Slushie?

Time travelers from the future are all hipsters: they knew our future, or their history, before it was cool to know what will have happened. Or they don't give a crap about enlightening prepolyhistoric people, "they'll figure it out eventually." Or just no one cares. Seriously, you're from the future, and you travel back in time, would it be to: A) Tell people who the next pope will be, for... reasons? and risk being tracked down by those time-cops that may will have to exist depending on how time travel affects the relative future. Or, here's one for you paranoid right-wingers: You are forcefully aborted in your mother's womb by the time cops as capitol punishment for abuse of time-travel; B) Alter the future-past to advance treatments in cancer or whatever so your dad will live a few extra years as you personally spend decades of your life with our prepolyhistoric craptacular technology; C) Live the good and simple in Wyoming under an alias that the government will probably track you down for not previously paying taxes; D)Run the Biff on lotto and sports.

RTR:
Oh my God, Graham is on the couch. WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?!

I don't like change either!!

*jumps out window*

We've never had the combo of Ash and Graham before and my Gods does it work beautifully!!!

-M

Kaebora Gaebora is ticked off at all the jokes and sent his minions for revenge! RUN!!!

Uh, Kathleen? I think you were going into your Tina Fey as Sarah Palin again when you were talking about Missouri. Besides, I don't see Missouri as a flyover state. I have it on good authority that Missouri loves company. *runs like hell before I am PUNished for that one*

CAPTCHA: sin, cos, tan

For the last @!#?@!ing time...NOBODY SAID THERE'D BE MATH!!! *singsongy* I...blame...our...schools!

Ok... Either the cocaine-mishap is a common occurance or something has been mistranslated, because that exact thing happened at a warehouse, that I worked in last summer, although it was in Denmark.

We got somewhere between 100 and 200 kg of cocaine in banana cases from Columbia, but it never made it to the stores because we noticed it at the warehouse.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here