Which Walking Dead Character is Your Valentine?

Which Walking Dead Character is Your Valentine?

With The Walking Dead's new season and Valentine's day around the corner we give you a quick quiz to find out who exactly is your Valentine.

Take the quiz!

Even given the fact that those two events are roughly coinciding, I think that was possibly the least-expected possible quiz topic! Erm, thanks and well done?

Rick Grimes

The world was already in bad shape when we met.
Take this quiz

I'M DOING STUFF, CARL

THIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGSSSSSS

*ahem*

I tried to answer the questions as honestly as I could, and I'm happy with my result. I would probably make a lot of the decisions that Rick has, and wouldn't regret it one bit.

Rick Grimes

The world was already in bad shape when we met.
Take this quiz

Darn, was hoping for a zombie result. Would of been funny having a zombie as a valentine but this will do. Nice quiz!

Got Daryl on the first run through (man-crush, squeee! etc, etc)

Have since been haunted by Hershel... Three times in a row (and I'm trying to change my answers each time!)

Trouble with dating Hershel is, you'd never know if you were gonna get any head...

(sorry...)

Michonne

Don't you ever touch me again!
Take this quiz

A date with Michonne, huh. Challenge accepted.

Daryl Dixon

Hey, choose your words more carefully.
Take this quiz
looks like someone wants the D...

like daryl dixon.

OH,YEAH!

DocZombie:
Got Daryl on the first run through (man-crush, squeee! etc, etc)

Have since been haunted by Hershel... Three times in a row (and I'm trying to change my answers each time!)

Trouble with dating Hershel is, you'd never know if you were gonna get any head...

(sorry...)

man stop pulling our legs

Once again. Turtle in the water, tortoise in the desert. Despite what Holden says, they aren't the same thing.

I'm sorry, but any answer other than Daryl is incorrect for me.

Rick is okay I guess. I suppose I can settle.

Herschel Green... but considering that according to the "which survivor are you" quiz, I AM Herschel Green, this has all kinds of lonely implications for my post apocalyptic love life. :(

Please be Maggie, Please be Maggie, Please be Maggie..

*Takes Quiz*

Get Hershel

....sort of want?

balladbird:
Herschel Green... but considering that according to the "which survivor are you" quiz, I AM Herschel Green, this has all kinds of lonely implications for my post apocalyptic love life. :(

Same results for me from both quizzes. I guess I love myself.

Seriously, I would have appreciated it if there was one question relating to what gender you are attracted to. I would have been curious to see which female character from The Walking Dead would have been the ideal date.

Michonne

Take this quiz

Was kinda shooting for Maggie. Not arguing with this result, though.

heh that fine by me
Michonne

Take this quiz

KissingSunlight:

balladbird:

Same results for me from both quizzes. I guess I love myself.

Seriously, I would have appreciated it if there was one question relating to what gender you are attracted to. I would have been curious to see which female character from The Walking Dead would have been the ideal date.

humm same for me but with Michonne

Hershel Greene

You know what, I'm gonna take that as a compliment.
Take this quiz

I'm dating Santa! Legless, headless Santa.
Yay?

Just wanted to point out that there's an error in the last question. It should be *your instead of You're...

Daryl Dixon

Hey, choose your words more carefully.
Take this quiz

I GOT DARYL YAY!

he is so sexy and badass

*swoons*

*cough8 sorry got a bit over excited I though for sure I would be paired with rick who is kinda ok but there are times he is annoying..

Is "A zombie" an answer? Because if not I feel a real opportunity was missed here.

I answered as honestly as possible, and got exactly who I thought I would. Also happens to be who I wanted.
Michonne

Take this quiz

Solitary and self reliant. I'm not sure how well a date between two people like that would work.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here