Trailers: X-Men: No More Humans Trailer

X-Men: No More Humans Trailer

The X-Men face their greatest challenge yet.

Watch Video

Is this a game, animated movie, web based management sim, the newest ride at Disney world or what? I don't care enough to look it up but I still wish the trailer had told me...

zvate:
Is this a game, animated movie, web based management sim, the newest ride at Disney world or what? I don't care enough to look it up but I still wish the trailer had told me...

Either an online graphic novel or a physical graphic novel. I don't actually know which.

Ah...Thanks for the information.
That makes sense, although why they would do a video for a story that is going to be told in a different medium is a bit weird. Not that it hasn't worked in letting me know about it

zvate:

Pay attention its a graphic novel it even tells you in the trailer. Even though its the Xmen and their generic super mutaant adventures bore the shit out of Me. being By Mike Carey writer of the Lucifer series for vertigo and the Felix Castor novels it stands a chance of actually being good.

Grumman:

zvate:

Either an online graphic novel or a physical graphic novel. I don't actually know which.

It will come out most likely as both, marvel unlimited 6 months after release.

The_Longier:
Pay attention its a graphic novel it even tells you in the trailer. Even though its the Xmen and their generic super mutaant adventures bore the shit out of Me. being By Mike Carey writer of the Lucifer series for vertigo and the Felix Castor novels it stands a chance of actually being good.

Only if you knew what the "marvel|ogn" logo means.
I needed google to knew it stands for marvel origin graphic novel.
On another note, i'm bad with names of involved people but heard that vertigo has a good reputation for their stories.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here