Unskippable: Cold Fear

Cold Fear

If the fear is so cold, maybe it should put on a sweater?

Watch Video

So they send the PS2 equivalent of Seal Team 6 aboard this boat in the middle of a storm, and watch as they are all ripped to shreds. The next plan is to send a smaller group of soldiers, who split up immediately, during that same storm. Methinks this was just the government deciding that death benefits were cheaper than pensions.

Nice to see a game I actually played show up in Unskippable for a change!
(camera angles aren't actually fixed in it yo)

I remember this game was mostly okay, but a bit ambiguous. It took me until I got to the part with the lasers on the bridge to learn that I could duck and cover :( by then I was like 30 minutes from the ending and mad after realizing how much easier the game would've been had I figured out how to do it sooner

This is the first time I've ever seen a zombie attack another zombie. Well first time for everything.

Oh I remember renting this one when it came out. I think I liked it but I don't remember anything about it. If memory serves me right, the final boss was BS, although I don't remember why...

Yellow vision seems totally impractical. I guess that's why the second wave does better, no silly goggles.

Wow, we're going old school today! I forgot this game existed. SO how do you guys determine how much gameplay you put into these videos before skipping to the next cutscene?

canadamus_prime:
This is the first time I've ever seen a zombie attack another zombie. Well first time for everything.

I'm surprised there's not more of that happening in zombie fiction. Those things show more teamwork than living/uninfected humans.

I paused the video and I still can't figure out if torso dude was wearing a thong. I think he was still alive, he did talk after all.

Darth_Payn:

canadamus_prime:

I'm surprised there's not more of that happening in zombie fiction. Those things show more teamwork than living/uninfected humans.

What do zombies want that other zombies have? It's not as if they want whiskey and zombie hookers.

So a single bullet (2?) makes that zombie explode like it was hit by a handgrenade?
Gratuitous violence galore: wheee!!! :P

Darth_Payn:

canadamus_prime:

Strange how that is. I wonder if there's some sort of message in that?

Yeah, it still cracks me up that this random guy is for some reason better than an entire commando team.

Nice to see this game get an Unskippable, I really liked this game when I played it way back on the Xbox, had lots of fun with it.

leviadragon99:
Yeah, it still cracks me up that this random guy is for some reason better than an entire commando team.

Maybe the guys dressed as commandos didn't have real guns. It could have been a Spec Ops LARP gone horribly wrong.

Aww, no more of that anime god thing.

At least we get to see something new... oh wait

Kenneth is an awesome commando name

Wait wait wait, something bugs me about that guy on the toilet who just fell apart after you take the code from him. It means he was either attacked with savagery enough to tear ligaments and (at the very least) unhinge joints but somehow left him in a perfect sitting position as opposed to in bits on the floor...or the zombies killed him, tore him up, and then posed him on the toilet for as yet unknown reasons. Not too implausible as the one zombie we saw was apparently holding a knife, indicating intelligence enough to use tools.

Zombies that are not only smarter than average, but have a twisted sense of humour...this game just got a whole load creepier.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here