Plants vs Zombies Tasty Brains Quiz

Plants vs Zombies Tasty Brains Quiz

Think you're ready for Garden Warfare? Take this quiz and find out!

Take the quiz!

I scored 60%, with 6 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Plants vs Zombies Tasty Brains Quiz.
Take this quiz

Not bad, since I don't hardly play the game- but know about it to get some answers right. Still, it's interesting how a game so random with plants killing zombies are somehow involved and yet... it's very successful. I certainly like it straight up lol.

I might be wrong here, but I don't think any of the choices on the question about the Prospector Zombie is right.

Yopaz:
I might be wrong here, but I don't think any of the choices on the question about the Prospector Zombie is right.

You have to pay EA $1.99 to make the correct answer appear.

I didnt even know there was a PvZ 2 hmm still got a 70% despite only playing the first.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Plants vs Zombies Tasty Brains Quiz.
Take this quiz

I'm currently ranked 16. If my browser had loaded faster between two of the questions, I might have actually cracked the top ten! Grr!

Yopaz:

Prospector is the one with the bomb who uses it to jump over plants, go to the back of the row, and start eating from behind unless his bomb is defused by an ice effect. At worst, "jump" is a poor choice of words, but it's accurate enough.

I got 100% & I guessed at most of them, I've only played the original once... Huh... Cool.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Plants vs Zombies Tasty Brains Quiz.
Take this quiz

I think that's my best ever Escapist quiz - top 10 out of over 1000 people! I have sunk a lot of hours into PvZ though.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here