Feed Dump: Man Places Entire Squash into Rectum

Man Places Entire Squash into Rectum

Hear the gripping tale of a man who lost a squash inside himself.

Watch Video

Man, Alex got lucky this episode wasn't hosted by Graham. Matt did get a time-out for so many puns in such a short time... several times.

Also: there needs to be a pun-off between Matt and Alex!

The title of this weeks feed dump leaves nothing to the imagination& you guys thought Matts puns were bad!

-M

I remember the days when excessive punnage got you banned from the Haus. Those sure were the days.

The Day of the Days.

Yikes...that hat. So THAT'S what happened to Twitch's Charmeleon!

This episode wins for the title though. No bullshitting around...just gets right to the point. Though it DOES bring up an image of a certain character from South Park and a gerbil...and I'm not going any further because you probably know what I am referencing by now that is making me wince both audibly and visibly.

*Hears title story*
*reaches into desk, pulls out ruler, checks dimensions*

Hmm. If you'll excuse me, I need to go scream into a pillow for a bit. Carry on.

What's this?! Alex is evolving!!

Alex evolved into Matt!!!

So Kathleen has basically taken over hosting Feed Dump? I generally approve, but I miss having the panelists make bad guesses at what the story is about. "What has the man been doing with the squash?" and "What has the man in Germany been keeping in his house?"

If you couldn't fit 20cm up a man's arse I'd be an unhappy boy.

Also, that Queen restaurant is just asking for it's windows to be vandalized.

I'm surprised that this is the first time Alex has been beaten by the gang.

Kathleen, play Pokemon! o:<

Now that is a title worthy of Buzzfeed.

Also, I am not going to reveal where or how I know this, but I know that the human rectum can take larger items than that. It just requires a bit of pacing.

How can that be a cure - A CURE - for constipation?!

Because if you can't get things out of your rectum, naturally, you need to shove something in it.
No.

antonkeyter92:

Because if you can't get things out of your rectum, naturally, you need to shove something in it.
No.

I think the idea would be use the 8cm diameter to loosen the anal passage.

In defense of the students at the UofO, it snows in Eugene like once every three years and this year it snowed twice, and this last time was a good 10 inches followed by freezing rain that put a half inch coating of ice on everything. I'm sure the snow boulder was for building an igloo indoors once the town started losing power from all the falling tree branches; power still being restored in a few places.

garjian:

antonkeyter92:

No.

I think the idea would be use the 8cm diameter to loosen the anal passage.

I thought it was supposed to work like a plunger and pull the insides out...

Is it my imagination or did nobody come out with the "rectum? It damn near killed'm" joke? For shame feed dump, for shame.

Why was there no pun re... wait, Alex was the pun ref. Carry on.

As soon as I heard the horse story, I knew they'd bring out that mask.

In some circles, live-in horse is the same as a live-in girlfriend.

I see Kathleen has taken fashion advice from Erin Stout.

I love how Kate and Graham do exactly the same awkward stare/smile.

Ok, now that Kathleen has pretty much taken over Feed Dump, I'd like to see one with Stark & Stark as co-hosts on the couch.

Does this mean that Kathleen DOESN'T like Mudkips? Hmmm....

Meanwhile, one of the only moments of Pokemon that I enjoyed was in the new series, where one of them bites another Charmander, and the Pokemon screams bloody murder.

First time I ever thought they engaged "animal brutality" beyond that of a Looney Tunes cartoon. I was equal parts 0_0 and XD.

Never saw Kate look that much like Graham then in the stinger there. striking.

as for the video, well, well, nope covers it quite well

Can somebody please tell me where I can get that beanie? I think I need it!

Kathleen mostly hosts Feed Dump now because with the Year of LRR they moved Feed Dump to film on Sundays which made it easier for lots of the co-hosts but sadly harder for Graham to actually host.

I'm trying to imagine what I'd need to do to get a man to trust me so much that he'd shove such an intimidating fruit up his bum at my say so.

I'm failing.

I'm sorry, humanity, but this has to be said.

Any cure that involves sticking something up your butt is GENERALLY not reliable.

Any cure that involves sticking something up your butt until you cannot retrieve is ALWAYS not reliable.

Heh. The HTML5 version just stops at Alex inquiring as to how you would "housebreak a whore..."

Well the guy that put a squash up his dunghole sure is a fruit.

I love puns :)

ThunderCavalier:
I'm sorry, humanity, but this has to be said.

Any cure that involves sticking something up your butt is GENERALLY not reliable.

Any cure that involves sticking something up your butt until you cannot retrieve is ALWAYS not reliable.

there are actually cures that involve butts, mostly those that need to circumvent the liver, because the blood vessels at the rectum travel quite a bit before they see a liver again.

If you wish to know more (for some reason) just google 'Suppository'

In Craigslist speak, someone that can insert a 20cm long, 8cm wide squash into their rectum without it being able to be retrieved is usually known as a "good Craiglist date".

And in other news, i heard that the goatse guy has asked to see if he's available for a date.

Kate looked extra nice this week, whats the occasion?

Also am i the only one that actually liked Alex puns?

Come on now, puns are the lowest form of humor.

Hee hee, a poot!

The voices in my head have told me to post this:

Is that an irretrievable large squash up your anus or are you just glad to see me?

When I read the title for this Feed Dump, I wondered if it had anything to do with one of my previous landlords. He also bought eggplants for the same purpose.

Where can I find the Kate 'nope' gif??

Ahhh... found it... http://i.imgur.com/SZoMv.gif

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or