The Heist: A Thief Challenge

The Heist: A Thief Challenge

Are you sneaky enough to pull off the heist?

Take the quiz!

Ooh, shiny! I assume this is good?

That's what I got, so ...either we're both really good, or the thieving was too easy?

ah you two have failed the ultimate thief test. you admitted in public you committed the heist !

What's this? There's been a heist and there are no leads? Egads, I hope they catch the perpetrator. *shuffles off*

I am the greatest :) . Anyway My first thief was the much maligned Thief 3 which i contrary to popular opinion liked very much. The first two thiefs i picked up in a bargain bin few years ago and only got around to playing them last year and they were excellent. I only will get this one if Yatzee likes it as he is a long time fan and knows what Thief is about, if he says it is good then i cannot really argue.

AwesomeExpress:
That's what I got, so ...either we're both really good, or the thieving was too easy?

The only alternative I found was the stocks (but stealing the guards' gold along the way, hee hee).

No one the wiser.
No one the wiser.

Take this quiz

... Oh? I honestly didn't expect to get this result.
Either i'm a really good thief or the people/guards in my time just trust me way to easily haha.

Pretty fun quiz. I feel good now getting this result ^_^.

My heist went off without a hitch. Sweet!
There should be more quizzes like this...

No one was any the wiser. Which is weird 'cause part of my plan was to lure a guard away. And loot everything from all the drawers.

I'd make a bad thief.

YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME YOU FILTHY GUARD DOGS.

I was "driven off".

I was sat in my local tavern, playing a game of cards with three other people who distinctly remember me being there, when I heard that someone's heist went off with No One The Wiser.

Shocking times we live in.

Weird. The Jewel of the Sea went missing, you say? All doors locked, all keys accounted for, no one saw anything? And the jewel was replaced by a carved wooden wolf's head? That must be some thief....

No one the wiser.
No one the wiser.

Take this quiz

Just as I thought it would be. :)

Grouchy Imp:
I was sat in my local tavern, playing a game of cards with three other people who distinctly remember me being there, when I heard that someone's heist went off with No One The Wiser.

Shocking times we live in.

Yeah, I remember playing cards with you when that happened.

Whoever trained those guards should be shot. *shakes head*

I heard the jewel Eye of Jaguar went missing. No ransacked drawers, intact windows, locks were intact. Must have been a skilled and sneaky one.

No one the wiser.
No one the wiser.

Take this quiz

I'd celebrate but it seems everyone and their mums managed to get it.

Pallindromemordnillap:
No one the wiser.
No one the wiser.

Take this quiz

I'd celebrate but it seems everyone and their mums managed to get it.

This is good news! It seems that common sense is not as rare as I had believed.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here