8 Reasons Celebrities Should Avoid Twitter

8 Reasons Celebrities Should Avoid Twitter

No one's perfect but, when you or I make a mistake no one really cares. When a celebrity makes a mistake everyone notices. So let's notice some of the funniest and/or worst celebrity tweets. Be prepared for examples of some awful behavior.

Read Full Article

Personally I think NOBODY should use Twatter, and I can't imagine why celebrities would want to.

'I am used to being called a racist/homophobe/sexist daily.' ever stop to think these people might have a point?

I would have thought the "No one cares about you, your inane thoughts, self important aggrandizing, begging for attention because without it you are afraid you might wither up and die" would have been the only reason anyone ever needs to not use twitter.

In fact, Twitter earns a special place of loathing in my book with its message character limitations. Forcing brevity is NOT something that should be encouraged across the internet given how seemingly functionally illiterate the internet has pushed people into being. Whenever you can, where ever you can, Make people read more, not less. The intellectual lethargy has gotten way out of hand.

Kanye West sounds fairly reasonable in those, TBH, just ranting about nothing in particular.

Like, if I was a fan of Amanda Bynes, I'd be reconsidering that, but Kanye's stuff was very forgettable.

thaluikhain:
Kanye West sounds fairly reasonable in those, TBH, just ranting about nothing in particular.

Like, if I was a fan of Amanda Bynes, I'd be reconsidering that, but Kanye's stuff was very forgettable.

Anything that comes from the pen or mouth of our holy Yeezus should be taken as sacrosanct and accepted as scripture.

But in seriousness, yes - I don't see how these posts from Kanye are anything World ending. That's just what he is like. Calling people out on their fashion choices is very like him and it definitely fits in with the inane drivel you find sprawling all over twitter.

The only interesting things to come out of twitter is when something goes terribly wrong. The day-to-day stuff can be put to one side. Give me more controversial people!

Ted Nugent uses Twitter? Isn't he dead or in jail?

Even though I have a Twatter account I hardly even use the thing because the whole general lout along with random numbers from peoples posts gives the whole site such an alienn look when compared to the likes of Tumblr and G+.

I'm just having a hard time getting the point of twitter. It seems like an extremely watered down version of Facebook or Tumblr.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here