Feed Dump: Thy Name is Dick Pic

Thy Name is Dick Pic

Kids do the darndest things. Like being named RoboCop and stealing cars.

Watch Video

Wow, a Top Gear and Brett Farve reference right in a row. This episode has something for everybody!

It might be the greatest episode <enable Clarkson filter> in the world.

Hell, if you need a Jeremy Clarkson impression, why didn't you guys contact me?

Any how great episode guys.

Suprised the following slogans didn't make the tattoo suggestions. "Just Do It" would've been my go-to. "That Was Easy" (Staples) would be my second, and "Expect More, Pay Less" (Target) would've been good for a laff.

To the internets!

"Seeing small business differently" - SBC Communications
"Get more" - T-Mobile
"If it's on, it's in." - Radio Times, MCBD
"Keeps going and going and going." - Energizer Batteries
"Think outside the box" - Apple Computer, 1990s
"Betcha can't eat just one" - Lay's potato chips
"Breakfast of Champions" - Wheaties
"If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face" - Carl's Jr.
"Kid tested. Mother approved." - Kix breakfast cereal
"For those who like the trade rough" - Travis aftershave
"Think Small" - Volkswagen, 1962
"Screw yourself." - IKEA

Still trying to figure out the logistics of tattooing a bigger dick on your dick. Some sort of schlong-themed Klein bottle?

"Connecting People" - Nokia.

Eh? Good? No? Well. Meh.

Macaulay Culkin was awesome! Bring him more often.

teamcharlie:
To the internets!

We have a winner.

I'm British, and I legitimately know a couple of people called Hermione (named before the Harry Potter craze took off). One of them was just the right age to be at school during the height of Potter mania though. Bet she never got tired of those comments...

I'm too busy being amazed the Her Feline Highness, the Queen of Romania, knows that much ICP trivia. I need a moment..

Also, "Eat me!" -- Slim Jim

"Taste great, less filling" Miller Lite

For some things, words just don't serve...

'Mudblood,' really? That's the most disgusting name you could give someone. It means dirty blood you see, if we had'n't bread with the muggles we'd have all died out!

You guys are 12 but I am very impressed with that amount of jokes you came up with for the tattoo // Also, yay, the bear hat is back I missed it

-M

I can't believe that they missed 'just do it' for corporate slogan options.

Also did I hear that right and they banned naming your kid Caesarion? How far you have fallen kid, first your dad gets stabbed, your mom gets bit by a snake, your cousin has you executed so you can't inherit your dad's shit and then finally your name gets banned on the other side of the world.

Requia:
I can't believe that they missed 'just do it' for corporate slogan options.

Also did I hear that right and they banned naming your kid Caesarion? How far you have fallen kid, first your dad gets stabbed, your mom gets bit by a snake, your cousin has you executed so you can't inherit your dad's shit and then finally your name gets banned on the other side of the world.

I'm pretty sure, based on the context, that it was Caesarean (as in C-section). Which is a horrible name for a kid.

Now we're going to see that hat everywhere Graham!

Also this is one of the first times I've seen a story featured in Feed Dump in Off Topic first.

For the record, in his rookie NFL season, Brett Favre did play for the Falcons. Just in case anyone was interested . . .

Dafuq? How was that photo not sexual harasasment... or indecent exposure, or one of those other myriad charges...

Looked up the dick pick stuff and there's no first amendment ruling at all here, the Georgia law they charged him with only applies to mailing people pictures of your tattooed dick, not to electronic communication. So email away but leave the post office out of it.

Also the spelling and capitalization is: "STRONG E nuf 4 A MAN BUT Made 4 A WOMAN."

varmintx:

teamcharlie:
To the internets!

We have a winner.

A classic Cards Against card, played here to maximum effect.

Richard Hammond joke killed me. Like literary i started laughing fell of the chair hit my head died and was revived.
But yeah, the balls on that kid must be made of steel. Hes the real life dukenukem!

also the best tatoo is "no ragrets" with the spelling mistake intended. and then when somone asks you if you got no regrets you say no, not even a single letter.

So we went from a bunch of dick jokes to a man with balls on his head...and no one saw enough of a connection to play off of that for humor's sake?

Come on, guys...I know you better than this! I am disappoint!

Good job Graham, this time next year everyone will be wearing bags filled with tennis balls as hats. And everyone will look terrible. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Best words to have on your penis, "Welcome Aboard"

+1 to anyone who gets the reference :D

Am I the only person who's excited to see what they've done with all the hats?

is it weird that when she dropped the M bomb during the show i reacted and felt exactly the same way as i do when someone drops the N bomb.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here