Escapist News Now: Walking Dead A House Divided Dated

Walking Dead A House Divided Dated

The Walking Dead Episode 2 of Season 2 "A House Dividng" will be coming on March 4th!

Watch Video

Maybe i'm just not the demographic, but do we really need a video to announce that a game has a release date?

fluxy100:
Maybe i'm just not the demographic, but do we really need a video to announce that a game has a release date?

*Shrug* Perhaps only because Telltale has had a real problem with keeping up with regular and consistent release dates, and their series are quite popular. In the past they've had "We'll release every month" or "we'll release every other month" kinds of statements which end up falling by the wayside in the reality of development.

My own comment, though, is that this headline as written was really hard to parse. "Walking Dead A House Divided Dated"? At first I was going, "What, Telltale is breaking up into smaller development groups? Except, what's this 'dated' thing on the end...?" Maybe "New Walking Dead Episode Receives Release Date?" Or just get some quotes or something into the original headline, "Walking Dead's 'A House Divided' Dated"?

fluxy100:

I always thought it was a trailer they prepare in advance to remind you the next episode is coming out, but they release it when a date is set. There haven't been any previous trailers for this episode, so it's an all-in-one thing(?).

Well...its something!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here