Escapist News Now: Murdered: Soul Suspect Gameplay Preview

Murdered: Soul Suspect Gameplay Preview

Escapist News Now previews Murdered: Soul Suspect.

Watch Video

Is it just me or did that game fall apart more and more as he talked. I mean everything you want is a well no, No we don't have that either, Nope don't have that. Seem like a point and click adventure with chase scene cut in. Is it just going to be more rub the rubber chicken on everything tell you rub it on the door handle that cause the fat guy to pass gas clearing the room so you can rub more stuff on more random objects?

IceStar100:
Is it just me or did that game fall apart more and more as he talked. I mean everything you want is a well no, No we don't have that either, Nope don't have that. Seem like a point and click adventure with chase scene cut in. Is it just going to be more rub the rubber chicken on everything tell you rub it on the door handle that cause the fat guy to pass gas clearing the room so you can rub more stuff on more random objects?

Well, since it's linear, I guess it will be point&click type experience. At worst it will be just as you said, completely random. At best, you'll get through without using everything on everything, because you'll figure it out on the first try using clues and your own logic, and you'll feel smart by doing so.

It seems this game will be something like 95% story and 5% stealth, which is good for me. I love me some good story, and Murder Mystery and Paranormal are my two favorite fiction genres, so... Yeah. I had my eyes set on it from the very beginning, and I really hope they won't mess up the story.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here