Which South Park Character Are You?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Which South Park Character Are You?

Find out which iconic South Park character best represents you.

Take the quiz!

Kyle Broflovski
Kyle Broflovski

Take this quiz

I'm just glad I didn't get Cartman.

I'm more like Tweak personally

Oh my God, they killed... um... me I guess. You bastards!!!
Mph mph mph, mmph mmmmph... mph... mph mph mmmph. Mph mmmmmmph!!!

Also is there any alternative answer in question 8?
Because dying is the worst possible way of spending your free time

Eric Cartman
Eric Cartman

Take this quiz

XD

surprised the restaurant question didn't have casa bonita for cartman!

I was convinced that i was going to get Butters, but got Kyle instead. Whew.

Hmmm, Kenny...

I guess I just lack the powers of mint and berry, coupled together with a satisfying tasty crunch.

EDIT:

Sidenote: When's the review embargo over? Are they delaying it till launch day?

I got Kyle, I was beginning to think I would get Butters or maybe Stan, but I guess not.

gigastrike:
Kyle Broflovski
Kyle Broflovski

Take this quiz

Ok, how do you get Kyle? My name is Kyle and so far I've got Kenny, Cartman, Stan and butters ... I think this quiz is just fucking with me at this point!

Never mind, I got me!

Oh great, I got Butters, well I suppose it's good to know I ain't an ass like Cartman.

Butters Stotch
Butters Stotch

Take this quiz

Kyle Broflovski
Kyle Broflovski

Take this quiz

It told me that I was a good person... and not Cartman. So I will definitely take that as a compliment lol.
Also I think Kyle is my favorite on the show, apart from Kenny and Butters. Those two rock either way.

I am invincible...

Kenny McCormick
Kenny McCormick

Take this quiz

Got what I expected, which was Kenny or Butter.

Yay I got Kenny

*monitor explodes sending shards of glass through my skull*

damn it.. i got butters... no one wants butters...

I got Kyle, who is my favourite South Park character, ever since season 1. I can't wait to get Stick of truth, I hope it isn't as big of a disappointment as the N64 South Park game was...

Well i went for Kenny and got it it is easy just choose options with death in them.

Kyle Broflovski
Kyle Broflovski

Take this quiz

Well, it could've been worse I suppose.

I could've gotten Cartman.

I'm pretty sure that as I took the quiz I started weighting my answers towards my fave- Butters!

I got Kenny but in all honesty, who wouldn't pick dying as their least favourite thing to do with their spare time? I mean ya, some of the other options sucked but dying?

I apparently got Kenny.

Kyle Broflovski

Another Kyle Broflovski reporting, I think this has made my decision on which class to use in the game coming out :D

Kenny McCormick
Kenny McCormick

Take this quiz
Oh my god! I got Kenny!
Well, he's leagues better than Cartman. After all,

On my god! I got Kenny! I'm a bastard!!

But yeah, once I answered "Orange" and "Not dying", it was almost a no-brainer at that point...

Shit, I got Kenny even though I selected that dying is my least favorite thing to do right on the first question.

Butters Stotch
Butters Stotch

Take this quiz

Well, I suppose that makes enough sense. Parents unreasonably dislike me for no reason, as does most everyone else. (yeah, I'm in a bit of depressed mood at the moment, so I'm more down on myself than usual)

I don't know if the comments here are representative, but it seems that "we Cartmans" are quite rare!
And damn what did we do wrong in this quiz to be this guy??? I didn't put sex ed as favorite class...

gigastrike:
Kyle Broflovski
Kyle Broflovski

Take this quiz

Eric Cartman
Eric Cartman

Take this quiz
SHUT UP YOU GODDAMN JEW!!! Now give me your Jew gold!

Seriously though, Cartman is awesome. A completely psychotic bastard, but awesome. Kinda like the Joker.

I guess I am one of the few who got Stan. Though I do not watch the show very often he is my favourite character.

Man, I wanted to get Mr. Hanky...

Kenny McCormick
Kenny McCormick

Take this quiz

Gotta say I didn't expect Kenny. I expected anyone else but him. Well, I'm not upset about it.

I guess I'm one of the few here that WANTED to get Cartman >:-).

How the heck did I get Cartman?

Groxnax:
How the heck did I get Cartman?

Ha ha...maybe you have some undesirable personality traits (e.g. asshole) that your "friends" haven't told you about? Or is it just that your favourite food is Cheesy Poofs? ;-)

Seriously though, there are a lot of Kyle's.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)