Feed Dump: Willfully Annoying

Willfully Annoying

Since when has America's rallying cry been stop hitting yourself?

Watch Video

What we need is a law making it illegal to be willfully annoying on the internet.

Oh wait, that would probably make the internet cease to exist.

Yeah, shoutout to Grand Rapids!

I certainly know of a few friends of mine here that will take full advantage of this decision. Now, where am I going to find a horse.....

2014 - 38 years == 1976. I'm wondering if there was any major event in or near Grand Rapids during the 1976 presidential campaign (Ford vs. Carter) that led to the perceived need for this law.

Come on now Graham, you know laughter is the best medicine, why so glum on the comedy? Although, all you need to go with that hat is a outdoorsman's vest and orange-tinted aviators...

XMark:
What we need is a law making it illegal to be willfully annoying on the internet.

No, the internet would still exist...just parts of it would disappear. Like certain inexplicably popular youtube channels that will go unnamed.

No, the real problem is that there isn't anywhere close to enough jail space worldwide to enforce that law.

The measure was rescinded to ensure compliance with the first amendment, before a lawsuit started.

But can Honeydew Donuts sell Jaffa Cakes?

(Had to make it, it was begging to be made.)

In other news, nouns and stuff. For it is a silly place.

Avaholic03:

XMark:

No, the internet would still exist...just parts of it would disappear. Like certain inexplicably popular youtube channels that will go unnamed.

No, the real problem is that there isn't anywhere close to enough jail space worldwide to enforce that law.

Especially with all the politicians, special interest groups, news channels, corporate sponsors, PeTA, Westboro Baptist members, and pop music stars clogging the jails if the original willfully annoying law was enforced nationwide.

A new use for Superjail, maybe? That could solve more than a few problems. *evilly smirks*

That was the best summary of all the Feed Dump openings I've ever heard.

Muffins are just cake! I've been saying it for years! :D

Also why did the YMCA let them into the building in the first time?

That annoying law is hilarious.

Redlin5:
That was the best summary of all the Feed Dump openings I've ever heard.

How many summaries have you heard? That was my first.

OT: Graham needs to learn to properly attach the hat to his ear; that angle just before it fell off was jaunty as fuck.

"wholewheat butter with bran in it"
I know this shouldn't be that funny, but for some reason this made me chuckle for 5min
Good job, Ash, good job!

There's quite a lot of rubbish on Everest it seems. A lot of it is the oxygen tanks people end up dumping whilst making an ascent. There was a move to get people to climb without oxygen but I do not know what happened with it.

Due to the colder temperatures and no room to bury stuff rubbish can stay around for a lot longer.

There is very disgusting problem on the lower trails of discarded toilet paper ending up everywhere http://old.himalmag.com/component/content/article/3240-Following-the-Toilet-Paper-Trail.html

Interesting fact: if you die on the climb to Everest, your corpse will just stay up there indefinitely, frozen to the mountain. There are a lot of corpses up there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_died_climbing_Mount_Everest

Redlin5:
Muffins are just cake! I've been saying it for years! :D

Actually they're a type of bread. (Cupcakes are cakes.) But still.

...I'm beginning to get the impression that someone needs to send LRR a new crop o' hats.

Callate:
...I'm beginning to get the impression that someone needs to send LRR a new crop o' hats.

No, the people sending them need to learn that kiddie hats won't fit Graham's head!

I'd love to see a court attempt to convict someone for being willfully annoying.

Gave me a big smile, thanks again guys

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here