Dark Souls II - You Died Again Quiz

Ah, a quiz that requires in-depth knowledge about a game that hasn't been released yet.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Dark Souls II - You Died Again Quiz .
Take this quiz

I also got 6th place ... not bad! Especially since I haven't gotten to try the Beta out or anything ^_^
Most of my knowledge was from watching videos about upcoming features, possible lores, and what questions are to be answered.

Still, quite a challenging Quiz because it's based on a game that's not out yet.
Regardless, I feel quite proud and have pre-ordered the Collector's Edition so W00T! It's coming out tomorrow!!

Ne1butme:
Ah, a quiz that requires in-depth knowledge about a game that hasn't been released yet.

So it properly captures the feel of playing Dark Souls for the first time. Hey ohh!

But yeah, unless you've been following it particularly closely you probably want to wait to play through the first few hours of the game.

HA, I died, i mean, fail the quiz, but have a lot of not spoilery info about dark souls 2, HAHA, The best of the worst

I got 6/10 on two attempts. But almost all of those were guesses as I have been avoiding videos for the most part. The only ones I knew for a fact were where it is set and what you use to regain humanity.

The quiz keeps on saying "loose" when it should be "lose". Tsk, tsk.

God-dammit Escapist forcing me to look up spoiler information just to get a shiny new badge *grumble grumble grumble*

And isn't this the 2nd Dark Souls quiz now? I swear I did one a few months ago.

I like doing quizzes, where I have absolutely no clue about the answers!
But I still didn't manage to get last place...

I managed to beat a record on this one: 0% scored! It probably would have helped if I knew more about Dark Souls, let alone followed Dark Souls 2 at all.

I scored 10%, with 1 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Dark Souls II - You Died Again Quiz .
Take this quiz

I never played Dark Souls. Couldn't you have given me some Demon Souls questions?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here