LoadingReadyRun: The IMAX Experience

The IMAX Experience

Now you can enjoy the wonders of IMAX in many new and exciting formats!

Watch Video

10s of movies! buy them all now!

Never before could I see the dust on an actor's nostril hair with such vivid detail in my own home...

Graham can't even hold in his laughter when assisting Alex with the Imax Mobile Experience Virtual Experience. I think you guys forgot that the best sound is Dolby 7.1, where's his IMAX subwoofer!?

I wonder how many takes it took before they managed to keep those mostly-straight faces?

Aaaaw
Poor Alex.
My first guess was that he was watching 2girls1cup
I know I had face like that, but luckily I managed to close my eyes and go to my happy place

TiberiusEsuriens:
Graham can't even hold in his laughter when assisting Alex with the Imax Mobile Experience Virtual Experience. I think you guys forgot that the best sound is Dolby 7.1, where's his IMAX subwoofer!?

What do you think he's sitting on?

OT: I really want to see that movie now. Video related:

Dem clouds though. Prolly took all the money they didn't use on that limo.

The fun part about this video is that up to the end... it was actually believable. (for the most part) Like it was an actual ad for IMAX products. Which isn't to say that they would be good products or successful products, but I can totally see an executive for a big company actually try to sell these kinds of products to a board, and a board going for it.

Kudos, dudes and Romanian Princesses, kudos.

Ironically this added to my desire to buy an Oculus dev kit. Just waiting on the final design...

What accent was Graham supposed to be mimicking?

That's fraking brilliant! Is it bad that I actually want the mobile device app?

Did Paul put cotton balls in his mouth?

shiajun:

Senior marketing douchebag's calm and soothing voice. He was doing it brilliantly if you ask me :P

So harsh, but so true, and so awesome. Surely you are going to get sued though?

Okay, while silly and many of those things impractical for movie watching use, some of that stuff seems like it would be cool for Augmented Reality stuff.

Vrach:

shiajun:

Senior marketing douchebag's calm and soothing voice. He was doing it brilliantly if you ask me :P

Aaah..I'm not familiar with accents from all over the US, and I thought there was some faint southern pronunciation in there, so maybe it was somewhere specific.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here