Jim & Yahtzee's Rhymedown Spectacular: Ten Little Estus Flasks - A Dark Souls Poem

Ten Little Estus Flasks - A Dark Souls Poem

Put on your poetry hats and join two of the greatest wordsmiths of our generation as they fill your ears with verse.

Watch Video

If that poem was based in one run ... well damn, I would impressed if that was in real life.
But the truth of that poem is that the person died around 137 times, if it was Yahtzee ... probably 1337 times.

Indeed the curse of Dark Souls is heavy, especially if you are new to the game.

... and Jim ... you make me cry internally.
It moved my very heart.
Bravo good sir, bravo.

At first I was confused as to why you were doing a poem about online dating, but then it I realized what you did there. Bravo Jim.

I'm jealous that I didn't think of the online dating analogy before.

Jim's poem was bloody brilliant. Though now I half expect people to take up this analogy.

Dark Souls is becoming quite the recurring theme of this show, I best play it through more to better understand the context (though I did get it this time around). I like the new pictures for the other shows.

Have you told your wife about what you're doing with these publishers, Jim?

If today was a contest, I say Yahtzee won for being the funniest and most vivid in describing the many, many things that can kill you in Dark Souls. Bravo! I would like some more clarification on what Jim's was about. It didn't even have a title.

captcha: SATURDAY DETENTION
I never had it, but I'm sure it sucked.

Darth_Payn:
I would like some more clarification on what Jim's was about. It didn't even have a title.

Watch the latest Jimquisition and you will understand. I actually think Jim's poem was more spot on this time.

Got a good laugh at "What? You never said I could get more!"

Hopefully Dark Souls 2 makes a better point of actually telling you what's going on.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here