Game of Thrones Abridged: Game of Thrones Abridged - Teaser Trailer

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Game of Thrones Abridged - Teaser Trailer

When you play the game of thrones, you watch all your favorite characters die horribly. But at least there's gratuitous amounts of nudity!

Watch Video

Matt!
I must have missed something but this was a surprise. Good to see the Escapist getting some more content creators that I'll probably enjoy.

D'awh this should be good. I was wondering if you'd try expanding the abridged concept out a bit.

Will watch. And every week I and thousands of others will test you to see if you've read the books and are worthy.

We are unreasonably excited about this series, and think you should be too.

A motherfucking Matt Lees on the Escapist! Ok, seriously, the only British gaming person who isn't in some way associated with Escapist left is XboxAhoy!

JonB:
We are unreasonably excited about this series, and think you should be too.

Commencing unreasonable excitement now.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

IllumInaTIma:
A motherfucking Matt Lees on the Escapist! Ok, seriously, the only British gaming person who isn't in some way associated with Escapist left is XboxAhoy!

Eh? When was TotalBiscuit ever involved with the Escapist?

88chaz88:

IllumInaTIma:

Eh? When was TotalBiscuit ever involved with the Escapist?

He was at the Escapist Expo

Bad Lip Reading did it better. Behold!

Remus:
Bad Lip Reading did it better. Behold!

Sure, but what they do isn't the same. It's bloody great though - don't get me wrong! :)

Horray! I can comment on Matt Lees' content again without having to sign up for a Google+ account!

Also, looking forward to all the abridged tits and beheadings.

Perhaps, as bonus content, we could abridge all the cocks and impalements of the GoT video game? ;)

Ah great Matt. Nice to see some more funny people on the escapist, hope you hold out longer than Doraleous and Associates.

Hey Matt, do you do all the voices by yourself? That is damn impressive
Looking forward to Season 1

A part of me is excited to see Matt Lees again, but another part of me is so jaded at the number of abridged serieses out there that are just unfunny and crap. Ugh.

Triaed:

Indeed, I do everything myself. VO, editing, you name it. And thanks!

Glad to see M.Lees again :) and on one of my favorite site as well.. just splendid.
the trailer looks great.. can't wait to till next week :)

Triaed:

Actually, he does it in the style of the E3 abridged he's done. It's on youtube and one of the more well-known ones. I don't quite mind, though, I definitely can't get enough of that style.

A whole week before season one! Why must you torment me Matt Lees? What have I ever done to you?

This is really really low level abridging. I've seen sailor moon abridged episodes that were done better than this. The writing is lazy, the voice acting is subpar Also won't HBO make a fuss if you put this on the escapist which is obviously trying to make a profit on it.

Did I hear Don Mattrick in there? ;P

Also, thank god the "abridging" police is here!

Matt!!! It's great to see you here. I am looking forward to seeing more content from you!

Most all my fave game journalists seem to matriculate to the Escapist at some point, and Mr. Lees is a welcome addition!

rutger5000:
This is really really low level abridging. I've seen sailor moon abridged episodes that were done better than this. The writing is lazy, the voice acting is subpar Also won't HBO make a fuss if you put this on the escapist which is obviously trying to make a profit on it.

Give Zach Braff the benefit of a doubt will you?

An abridged series by Matt Lees on the escapist. As Mr Burns would say "Excellent".

Is this even legal?

Anyway, yeah! Matt Lees! Woooh!

so it's like the famous 'bad lip reading' series (and a bit of 'honest trailers') but then stolen and worse? not a fan...

So, is Mr. Lees going to be a fixture here? I was sorry to see him go from VideoGamer, and am glad to see him still working. The Escapist should be able to shelter him better than a YouTube-based outfit, anyway, as we all saw from the KSI debacle.

OGM It's Matt! Good to see you!

Not quite sure why people are complaining... this looks good, can't wait for this feature :)
Also, the Bad Lip Reading version was really good, but this is different, looks like it's going to be done recap style, but with funny dialog dubbed in. I like.

Welcome to Escapist FunTyme Land Matt! I am excited, this looks Fun.!

Also you have now replaced the Show Theme song in my Head...LOL

I wonder if Matt can work in food recipes like he does on shutupandsitdown

good stuff, hope its not just a one-off

Hooray its Matt Lees! I think The Escapist is making some kind of British internet-famous comedian monopoly. I approve!

hazabaza1:
Matt!
I must have missed something but this was a surprise. Good to see the Escapist getting some more content creators that I'll probably enjoy.

I never heard anything either, I was so sad when he left videogamer, but I frequent this site even more, so it made me sooo happy to see him!

Hey man! Had me dying over here. Very funny. Looking forward to it buddy. Good luck!

Matt Lees on the Escapist? I'll take it!
I'll take 12!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 16992)