Unskippable: Dirge of Cerberus

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Worst one yet. only good line was 7 minutes in.
"O thank god vincent you can help us...wait why are you just standing there? ahhh ahhh!"
Thats was good. Everything else was either utterly tangental or just plain insane. I mean sure I can throw random words out during a movie or something. That doesnt mean I subject the entire internet to my ramblings.

unskippable is really good so far. the mako-rena

Oh god, I'm still laughing over those bits with the moon...priceless.

It continues to improve. Good show! I'm quite enjoying this.

You guys kinda suck, I don't really know what drugs the people that think this stuff is funny are on but realy... I watched your first one of these unskipable things and thought meh.... one good joke in 8 mins or so is kinda worth my time but I couldnt even get half way through this one because I felt my brain cells dieing off in droves...

Onisutra:
You guys kinda suck, I don't really know what drugs the people that think this stuff is funny are on but realy... I watched your first one of these unskipable things and thought meh.... one good joke in 8 mins or so is kinda worth my time but I couldnt even get half way through this one because I felt my brain cells dieing off in droves...

Well, since you can't spell 'dying' right...

RyePunk:
Worst one yet. only good line was 7 minutes in.
"O thank god vincent you can help us...wait why are you just standing there? ahhh ahhh!"
Thats was good. Everything else was either utterly tangental or just plain insane. I mean sure I can throw random words out during a movie or something. That doesnt mean I subject the entire internet to my ramblings.

Who the hell says Tangential? Get a room with dictionary.com

Final Fantasy Dirge of Stairs

LOLOLOL XD

Human experiment dancers...sorry there are so many great quotes ahahaha.

that was funny

Just a thought: if you guys ever feel like making an Unskippable "special", you should do the entire Final Fantasy: Advent Children film - it made even less sense than this (and there was much brooding).

PS: "I see the procedure went well, Otacon..." - you naughty naughty... you people! I missed this the first time (probably laughing too much from before), it's hilarious!

No back story....for a shameless fan boy squeal? You never played final fantasy 7 then.

"Wait a minute, where did I leave the moon? A good, I'm watching you moon!"

Its random stuff like that, that really downplays and makes certain shot feels tacked on lol! Second best (Dead Rising was hilarious).

I had my misgivings about the series but this one was wonderful, and funny. Now if only we could stop Squenix from making more FFVII spin offs.....

That was pure quality! :D

"I want you to check the macocannon."
"For the macorena"

And so it began a descent into a rampage of laughter.

Awesome you guys just keep getting better.

"This is God, pick up the pace"

This was definately my favorite episode yet.

Keep up the good work.

Best episode so far. Please keep 'em coming.

This has been the best one yet hahaha

Several great lines in this one. Good work guys, keep it up!

For some reason the "Spidey Sense!" line cracked me up hardcore.

Is it just me? How does anyone find this series funny? It's so bad. It's not funny at all, stupid show. Americian humour i guess.

... Metal Gear.... An explosion.... Why'd I take the stairs?

Genius. Chief? McCloud!

Loved it! Brilliant guys! I still can't stop laughing!

loved this one and its so true about the giant gun

I'm telling you, Halo 2's intro scene needs to be done.

Please let them rip final fantasy X2. I thought Dirge was meh, but X2 was an abomination.

"Spidey sense."

Beautiful! I can't wait until next Monday.

This is what happens when you're too bored to actually try to make sense...

Fuhjem:
I'm telling you, Halo 2's intro scene needs to be done.

That would actually be good.

Fantastic

Best one yet, couldn't stop laughing, and the remarks were totally spot-on!
Keep it up!

Good lord, I was laughing so hard. It really is a demented video game Mystery Science Theater 3000, but it works!

I think JRPGs are the easiest to make fun of though, considering my favorites are the Eternal Sonata one and this one. Very easy to make fun of them, heh. That being said, wouldn't mind seeing others done, or better yet, more ridiculously bad games.

Definatly the best one so far. Even better than the Eternal Sonata one

This series is enjoyable. I could watch this intro over and over just as long as you guys are riffing it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here