Unskippable: Dirge of Cerberus

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

We're testing the effects of bullets on you!

Tell us if this hurts!

L.O.L.

Final Fantasy had it coming for ages. So many brooding cliches...'why...?'

Keep up the good work!

I like the one that sounds like Simmons

lol best one so far loved the ending totally epic!
gg

I'll get you next time gadget

I find this humor very hit or miss. Fortunately it hits more then it misses.

Very strong episode I'm really becoming a fan of the series. Although I have to say, the guy with the deeper voice is much funnier, the other guy kinda seems like his little brother trying to keep up.

Now when are you guys going to man up and do Metal Gear Solid 4?

You're right, it does seem very interesting to play. Cutscenes are very misleading.

The entire thing was very, very funny. I laughed the entire time. Keep it up guys!

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?"
-"An explosion!"
XD Awesome videos you have here! Keep up the great work!

It's really strange cause I only just played Dirge of Cerberus (I'm serious, I think I finished it about 3 days ago) and I was so surprised to see it.
Good work you guys, I'm loving your work

GrahamS:
To try and give you guys an idea of who's who:

Graham:
"I'll get you next time gadget"
"Where did I leave the moon?"
"Midgar Morning Madness!"
"Vincent wakes up, broods..."

Paul:
"This isn't a phone!"
"George Lucas gets 20..."
"Once Shinra built the giant gun..."
"Vincent! Why are you just standing there?!"

It should also be mentioned that we both write all the jokes, so we're not always necessarily delivering our own quips.

I bring this up mostly because Paul and I don't really see a marked difference between us, but that's us.

Can someone clarify which one of us is "The deeper voiced guy".
We're just really curious.

vid20:

definitely hit me haha I actually giggled. I'm impressed to say the least.

GrahamS:

Testosterone, which is the cause of the lengthening of the vocal chords (and thus the deepening of the voice) during puberty, is more evident in the "deeper voiced guy".

Other effects of testosterone during puberty include the broadening of shoulders and the rib cage, growth of the adams apple, growth of facial hair, and increased libido.

Essentially what I'm saying here, is whichever one of you is broader shouldered, has a bigger adam's apple, more facial hair, and is..well..hornier, is most likely the "deeper voiced guy".

Vincent is HOT (if a little too Vash the Stampede-ish with equal or less emotional baggage), the English voices suck soooo bad, she look no older than 13, or maybe someone took a 5 year old girls head & stuck it on a teenager.

Loved the Inspector Gadget joke.

lol, just befor you said "I'm glas they didn't SHOW us those 3 years" I was thingking the same.

Stop staring at the girl Vincent, a guy who looks like you can only be another man's bitch.

lol Spidey Senses.

Damn, I know he's a cybrog, but when did they replace his legs with springs?

um, no comment

"This is God pick up the pace" was hilarious!

THIS IS GOD. PICK UP THE PACE.

im sorry mam but we cant find the rest of your sweater

You guys should talk less.

Spidey Sense!

snuffler:

vid20:

definitely hit me haha I actually giggled. I'm impressed to say the least.

Ditto.

Jesus Christ, do all console jRPGs have such pointless plotholes?

I have to admit the Dead Rising one was not as funny as the Lost Planet or Eternal Sonata episodes but this one knocked it out of the park. If I had to choose I would say all the stuff about Vincent and the Moon was the funniest it's strange how by watching some cutscenes somthing that looks really cool can be the complete opposite.

That was great, never played it but might now

Keep it up :)

Avida:
That was way better than the last one, way ta go!

KeithA45:
Hahaha priceless again.

Favorite parts:
"Why did I take the stairs?"
"Pop-up Windows. He needs FireFox"
"'What the heck was that?' 'An explosion'"
and best one: "Wait a minute, where did I leave the moon?!"

Although I gotta say, I think the guy with the deeper voice is much funnier. His comments are usually more witty and to be honest, his voice makes it better (I know it's kinda weird, but can you imagine Yahtzee doing ZP without his accent or perfect pronounciation? It sounds terrible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XSpPIBvjN4 ) I'm not sure if it's Graham or Paul, I'm going to guess it's Graham that I really don't enjoy hearing his voice or jokes (no offense to the man) but I'm e-mailing them now to clarify their identities.

Welcome to the escapist.

Btw you should put a space between the link and the end parenthesis otherwise the link breaks.

Never really picked up on the varying levels of funny between the two guys, but now you mention it your right, the deep guy is way funnier.

Fixed, and thanks for the welcome and the link heads-up =)

Also, I had the two mixed up: Graham is the one with the (usually) deeper voice

"Maybe we can do that at some point...."

No. You never can.. Im interested to see just how many of your abilities get affected by amnesia as soon as you start the game =P

"Hey, Vincent. You can save us. Wait why are you just standing there. Oh god no!!!"

capture video game video sequences and dub your voice over the top?

Is this what entertainment has come to?

No comment, except for this one.

I must say the series is improving. Lets see how far you guys can take this.

I couldn't stop laughing on this episode. "This is God. Pick up the Pace!!"

@

GrahamS:

Graham is the "deeper voiced guy" IMO. Paul has a slight tendency to speak higher or in a 'girlish' voice. =P Not that that's a bad thing!!

I....I enjoyed that one.

BRING ME MORE.

This has become my favorite video series on Escapist.

Reminds me a lot of Mystery Science theater 3000..good stuff.

I laughed so much i cried. hilarious.

i'm loving this series - great idea guys, reminds me of science fiction theatre back in the day - on bravo.

It's official: I find you guys way funnier than Yahtzee. I watched his TRU review immediately before watching this one, both for games I truly enjoy, and I laughed at this one, compared with my not-even-smirking at the TRU review. But that's not the point. MAKE MORE. I DEMAND IT. Please?

Also, "Where did I leave the moon? Oh, there it is." I love this.

MaxRaine:
I must add that I love how this makes me think of MST3K =P

I thought the exact same thing... in fact, this is what i was going to say until i saw your post... so i'll add to it...

The only thing missing is the little robots in the corner pointing and moving ever so slightly...

ahh... i think i'll go watch some Mystery Science Theater 3000 now...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here