Feed Dump: Death Metal isn't Cheesy, It Is Cheese!

Death Metal isn't Cheesy, It Is Cheese!

This week's Feed Dump is hardcore! It's got death, drugs and stinky cheese.

Watch Video

It is a sad day for Feed Dump when they run out of hats and start using wigs.

I expect in a week they will start putting out the notices for "NO MORE HATS" because the fans flooded their office with hat donations after watching this episode.

I imagine the cheese thing will be like Champagne vs Sparkling Wine -- the label may say one thing, but we'll still call it the name we've been using for decades.

Goddamnit Beej - THUMBS IN!

\m/ >_< \m/

Okay, you guys seriously need to do lots more of METAL episodes, because this one fucking rocked. Easily one of the best ever.

\m/d-_-b\m/

Wow, there is less metal between you guys than there are in my tooth fillings.

Also, EU decisions only affect countries in the EU. You can still have your Chinese made smegma named Gorgonzola in Canada. Horay!

Dayum, Graham. You got some good bass pipes on you. That was a pretty good growl there.

I was so expecting some cheese-themed Death Metal cover band name out of this episode...

I'm disappointed by lack of windmill-style headbanging with the wig at the end.

I wonder what the most metal-sounding cheese name is? *looks up big list of cheeses on Wikipedia*

Ahaha, so many cheese names that sound like they could be death metal bands. Some that jumped out at me:
Esrom
Munster
Morbier
Anthotyros
Stinking Bishop (eh... maybe more of a punk band)
Nøkkelost
Santarém
Tvorog
Herrgårdsost
Minas

Hey...Dethklok did a song for coffee, maybe a metal song about cheese is next?

That wig though...you BASTARDS! You scalped Amelia Pond!

Joos:
Wow, there is less metal between you guys than there are in my tooth fillings.

Also, EU decisions only affect countries in the EU. You can still have your Chinese made smegma named Gorgonzola in Canada. Horay!

You might think so, but you would likely be wrong. The EU actually have a lot of power over this kind of stuff. Trade agreements are powerful and not to be messed with, and the EU is the largest regulated market in the world. This is why, when the EU makes new rules for the internal market, even the US often follow suite. The most common are safety standards, but there are other examples.

If Canada decided not to enforce such a "cheese rule", it could have consequences for trade with the EU. Most likely, there are provisions already in included in any agreements between Canada and the EU governing this sort of thing, which would mean that some kind of customs law will kick in if you try to import Chinese Gorgonzola.

This episode rocked. Or possibly metaled.

They need hats guys. THEY NEED HATS

EU cheese naming embargos...

This is a thing.

Huh.

Makabriel:
Dayum, Graham. You got some good bass pipes on you. That was a pretty good growl there.

Yeah, especially when he spoke more quietly. The "...actual hair, if they're a real metal band" sounded really nice in particular.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here