LoadingReadyRun: The File

The File

For once, the LRR crew has some time off! But unfortunately, they've got the plague.

Watch Video

I love the thought of LRR going on a group shopping trip to a Michaels, arguing publicly about how large a posterboard they need to spell DICKBUTT.

Yeah, I thought Excel 2010 was pretty good, but Excel 2013 makes 2010 seem like a dream to play. But 2003 really was the best in the series IMO.

So, how does the Moonbase security system work exactly? Are there robot snipers?

I think Paul is right, the bog is the fastest route to the Moonbase.

"I'm going to put my butt on all this stuff!" Is now my new favorite line from anything ever.

Namechangeday:
So, how does the Moonbase security system work exactly? Are there robot snipers?

I think Paul is right, the bog is the fastest route to the Moonbase.

It looks like they adopted a Predator as a watchdog.
My question is what's the architecture of The Moonbase like if Kathleen can just show up anywhere to cough on Graham. Unless one of her symptoms is teleportation?

Much better... This weeks was a good video that made me laugh. I enjoyed the opener with Kathleen appearing to spread her germs everywhere although I feel sorry for whatever third party had enter the field of sickness to film it:)

Wait... This video 404'd earlier... Was that because of the security system changes?

I love it!
Is this an example of Cam making the predator-sound? Because thatīs just a horrifying skill! :D

orangeapples:
Yeah, I thought Excel 2010 was pretty good, but Excel 2013 makes 2010 seem like a dream to play. But 2003 really was the best in the series IMO.

Meh... It's all about LibreOffice. Mods are so much more well supported there.

Darth_Payn:
My question is what's the architecture of The Moonbase like if Kathleen can just show up anywhere to cough on Graham. Unless one of her symptoms is teleportation?

Well that wasn't the Moonbase, that was their house (unless I'm extremely mistaken). Although teleportation does seems like a pretty sweet side effect of being sick.

Rex Dark:
Wait... This video 404'd earlier... Was that because of the security system changes?

The video may have been published early on accident. Maybe. I'm not sure. But don't worry about it, because everything is fine.

Everything about this episode is fantastic.

DID CAM EVER UPLOAD THE VIDEO? I MUST KNOW!!!!!

"Why are you naked?"

Dude, don't burden yourself with the secrets of scary people.

"Why are you naked?"

It's the victory suit, duh. How do you think they beat Excel?

I'm pretty sure Cam could have deactivated the security system by saying "dickbutt".

EDIT: Cam, was it at least a decent drive over?

This is probably my favorite cHustle in a while, it was wicked funny and I laughed out loud when Alex was holding the Dickbutt sign. Great stuff, love the editing too, was interestingly shot and put together.

So... what's the new password then? BUTTDICK?

Why didn't he just use the microwave to log into the Moonbase computers remotely and upload the file from home?

...By the way, the password for the Predator guard is "dickbutt".

WMDogma:

Rex Dark:

The video may have been published early on accident. Maybe. I'm not sure. But don't worry about it, because everything is fine.

Hats off sir, I laughed at this as hard as the video. (except under the hat is a Club Soda)

"Why are you naked?"

Dickbutt.

LRR's patented answer to everything.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook