The Escapist Presents: Escapist In LA: Baywatch

Escapist In LA: Baywatch

We're in LA this week, bringing you the latest from some of the biggest names in gaming. After getting off the plane, the gang heads to the beach.

Watch Video

For one awful second I thought we'd see Russ in those red speedos.

What?

2:34 of Russ doing his best Hasslehoff impression...

That's it, I'm becoming an alcaholic.

The_root_of_all_evil:

Oh god... that would not have been pretty. OH CRAP! QUICK delete that post before Russ sees it! He'll think its a great idea!

whit all the respect of the world i ask... what the hell was that??!?!

Well that was... random...

hmmmmm ok

You've got to reaaaaach out, take hold of my hand!
You've got to reaaach out, you're safe on dry land!
You've got to hold on, baby never give up
You've got to reeeeach out, when you're caught in the current of love!

Yes, shameful that I know that off the top of my head, but Baywatch came on before something I used to watch, so I always ended up hearing that crap theme song as the credits rolled.

And in case it's not immediately obvious, the Escapist video crew is in Cali working. This vid was just their way of saying hi/rubbing it in our noses that they're on the beach and we're not. Go on, admit it - you'd do the same thing if you were in their position.

I enjoyed the fact that as he's kneeling on the beach people veered away from him... and the three other guys...

(yes I know it's cause they were filming, just funny to think of it the other way)

you've pretty much given up hope of anyone ever holding any shred of respect for you ever again haven't you? Must feel liberating.

Susan Arendt:

And in case it's not immediately obvious, the Escapist video crew is in Cali working. This vid was just their way of saying hi/rubbing it in our noses that they're on the beach and we're not. Go on, admit it - you'd do the same thing if you were in their position.

Well I am definitely jealous..especially of the Mexican dinner I heard about last night :)

Russ cannot run fast...

The_root_of_all_evil:

I now hate you for putting that image in my head.

Russ, please tell me you aren't drinking and eating burgers again. Sigh.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here