Game of Thrones Abridged: Season Two - Now With More Bonus Murder and Sex Magic!

Season Two - Now With More Bonus Murder and Sex Magic!

In Season Two of Game of Thrones, Daenerys loses her dragons (but she gets them back), Tyrion finds out where the budget for Season 2 was hiding, Arya wins a free murder spree and Robb Stark screws up. Also, Joffrey proves to be a real jerk.

Watch Video

Another cracker, thanks Matt :)

Must admit, I didn't expect a Crystal Maze reference when watching a video about Game Of Thrones.

Again, like last week's, very much enjoyed this one.

Andy Shandy:
Must admit, I didn't expect a Crystal Maze reference when watching a video about Game Of Thrones.

Funny thing about that is Ed Tudor-Pole had a cameo in Season 2. ;)

Kmadden2004:

Andy Shandy:

Funny thing about that is Ed Tudor-Pole had a cameo in Season 2. ;)

I'm not quite sure how to deal with information now =P

Matt Lees:
Season Two - Now With More Bonus Murder and Sex Magic!

In Season Two of Game of Thrones, Daenerys loses her dragons (but she gets them back), Tyrion finds out where the budget for Season 2 was hiding, Arya wins a free murder spree and Robb Stark screws up. Also, Joffrey proves to be a real jerk.

Watch Video

HBO really needs to hire you to do the "Previously on" segment at the beginning of episodes. Not really a full on "abridged" video, but an awesome refresher on what previously happened, which is perfect.

Andy Shandy:

Again, like last week's, very much enjoyed this one.

Same here which also crack me up alot! Ah I missed that game show.

Words cannot express how terrible that was. I'm sorry. There was just no wit anywhere.

And I'm a fan of the Crystal Maze.

This show is very Matt Lees, and I just happen to be a rather large fan of Matt Lees. Good work dude.

I have to say, series 1 was a bit flat, this one cracked me up though.

Especially at

Moar!

This one was much better. Pretty funny.

Nicely done, looking forward to next week!

...and, you know, Season 4.

I liked it, keep em comin

Loved the Crystal Maze stuff. Richard O'Brien would have made an awesome Pyat Pree.

More rapid-riffing than abridged... most of the past well-known abridged series you can enjoy whether you've seen the material or not (and often are more fun than the original, honestly). This... doesn't seem to make a lick of sense without context.

Still love the quote "for this beard I paid the IRON PRICE!!!" Looking forward to Matt doing some reviews!

Yeah, this is more for people who have already seen the series. If this is your complaint, THEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU SEEN IT!?

JarinArenos:
More rapid-riffing than abridged... most of the past well-known abridged series you can enjoy whether you've seen the material or not (and often are more fun than the original, honestly). This... doesn't seem to make a lick of sense without context.

I haven't seen Game of Uncomfortable Chairs or read the song of Ass and Fire and I still enjoyed this.

You know, it was pretty awful, but it wasn't more awful than the first one. At least he's consistent in his awfulness.

Better than episode one. Really enjoyed it. Know you can do better. Come on Matt, bring your A game.

Martin Drkos:

JarinArenos:

I haven't seen Game of Uncomfortable Chairs or read the song of Ass and Fire and I still enjoyed this.

Fair enough. Tastes are individual. I guess it would be more accurate to say that I still don't know a damn thing about GoT after watching these two videos, whereas after watching other abridged series, I basically knew the whole plot.

Gaaah! I can't play any videos on here today! Its almost like The Escapist video player doesn't work a bunch of the time. Ah well, ill try again later.

Ok, the "not pie, blonde guy" part was a stroke of genius =] Love these guys, keep making them

-M

"You're not very knowledgeable, Jon Snow."
Oh god my sides.

Thanks for clarifying your nationality, I was a little confused there for a bit.

That was bloody hilarious. Well done ^_^ Look forward to more.

Much better than the first episode, I am looking forward to the season... err... series 3 summary

"Sexy misdirection"....
phehehheh, scheming made easy by Tyrion xD

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or