The Story Continues

The Story Continues

It's kind of like a very bad Redwall.

Read Full Article

I am not sure, if this is meant to be an April-Fools joke, but the actual April-Fools joke would be everyone expecting it to be a one-off thing and then actually doing it.

please let this not be just some april fools thing

this may or may not be an april fools but I'd read it if it was real.

So, another Suchong plotline? Or is this another April Fool?

This looks insanely promising. You better deliver, now ^^

I'd be pretty upset if I was the Rodent Avatar and playing second fiddle to a hamster with a sword.

Wait a second.... I've played this game before... it's pretty good

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/124708/mice-and-mystics

I always play Nez

I want it.

...Especially because Amazon took most of the Redwall ebooks off the store for whatever reason. Seriously, what gives?

That is awesome! I hope this isn't just an April Fools thing, I'd love to see more like this. It has a very strong Redwall/Mouse Guard vibe to it.

Lemiwinks, Lemiwinks, your time shall soon draw near~!

(no crits, this looks pretty cool)

Reminds me of the old Redwall novels...or that episode of South Park with Lemmiwinks.

I like the Last Airbender reference there :)

This actually looks pretty cool, I want to see more!

Suchong IS the only character in the comic with any development whatsoever.. I mean, how old is Erin? Throughout the comic what has she learned? Nothing. A forgotten aesop in its prime.

Just pull a Christian Chandler; make Suchong the protagonist.

It's also really good-looking. If this isn't an April Fools joke, then I'll read it. And if it is I could just right my own horrible fanfiction.

All the Redwall memories... x.x

I'm looking forward to it.

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asmodaeus going down!! Martin the Warrior knows wassup.

Asmodeusssss.

More Suchong is always a good thing.

Dinosorcerer:

It's a title card that says "To Be Continued" it SO an April Fools joke.

Suchong.

That's the name of the rat, right? I read this entire comic about six months ago, and I feel like that's the name of the rat.

Lvl 64 Klutz:
I'd be pretty upset if I was the Rodent Avatar and playing second fiddle to a hamster with a sword.

Hamatar: The Last Tailbender?

...I'll show myself out.

If this does continue your descriptions of food better be on par with redwall.

Brian Jacques was the Beethoven of describing food.

First thought was Mouse Guard, so cute.

otakon17:

Dinosorcerer:

It's a title card that says "To Be Continued" it SO an April Fools joke.

I can dream

Kuredan:

I always play Nez

I'm always Maginos! The right upgrades and a bit of luck and he can just clear the room.

(Though due to group membership I've played Nez, Maginos, and on occasion Filch. Maybe the others once. Never played Collin, one of the other regulars had him.)

Formica Archonis:

Kuredan:

I always play Nez

I'm always Maginos! The right upgrades and a bit of luck and he can just clear the room.

(Though due to group membership I've played Nez, Maginos, and on occasion Filch. Maybe the others once. Never played Collin, one of the other regulars had him.)

I've always thought filch was one of the best just because of his ability to remove cheese from the minion wheel. It's a good game but I think having the chapter end make you lose is pretty cheap. It's a good way to have a ramping difficulty but shouldn't be an auto-lose.

Chairman Miaow:

Formica Archonis:

Kuredan:

I always play Nez

I've always thought filch was one of the best just because of his ability to remove cheese from the minion wheel.

Filch's triple-wield is also nice if you can get the weapons to do it.

Chairman Miaow:

It's a good game but I think having the chapter end make you lose is pretty cheap. It's a good way to have a ramping difficulty but shouldn't be an auto-lose.

Yeah, in our game there was a few times where we cheated that one. If a room went singularly badly for us, we set everything back to the way it was at the start and tried again, rather than restarting the adventure.

And we didn't technically win the finale, because the mouse bringing up the rear got killed/captured literally one move from the river/exit. We just declared "He fell in the river unconscious and the others fished him out." because it had been a loooong and brutal fight and we weren't going to burn hours more on something we'd already done reasonably well with, but got a bad run of rolls on the last move of the game.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here