End Game of Thrones

End Game of Thrones

Write your own perfect ending to Game of Thrones with this hyper-realistic George R.R. Martin simulator!

Read Full Article

That was fucking hilarious. XD

I get the feeling that the creator's not too fond of Daenerys, though...

Your book sales: 10,000,000.
Your viewers: 10,000,000.
Your profit: Millions.
Your reception: Though a quick Google search would say that you're universally reviled, your bank account says otherwise. HBO and many other networks have offered you an automatic greenlight for any other project you have in mind.

I got this ending, I assume there are others since it said it was one of seven different endings.

Jon Snow got the Iron Throne, was completely miserable forever surrounded by back stabbers as everyone else decent died.

Sounds similar to the actual ending I am expecting.

"Go find those dragons you were looking for, honey."
Best GoT-related line EVARRRR! Made me LOL, so thanks!

I totally bombed my sales though, only made Thousands and got to play Mass Effect 3 online with the few peeps who liked my book. Which means I got the ending I wanted from this adventure, as I think the ending IRL will suck loads... and thus kept picking the most funny or realistic options I found.

My readership makes me cringe at the completely wrong scenarios, but I shall soldier through them.

Your book sales: 5,000,000.
Your viewers: 15,000,000.
Your reception: Most people love your work, but those who hate it, like really hate it.

Dany reclaimed the Iron Throne by conquest back from Baratheons, and all lived reasonably happily after. I am satisfied with this, even if it takes 15 years to be completed.

Your viewers: 50,000,000.
Your profit: Billions.
Your reception: Everyone loves your work but the hipsters and the people who realize that it's a terrible idea for one company or creative force to be in charge of so many facets of geekdom, who come to boycott anything you become involved with. It doesn't make much of a dent.

Aha. Ahaha. Aaaahahahahhaa. I'm rich, I'm filthy rich! Now I can buy a country! *ahem*

And who cares about them hipsters anyway.

Your viewers: 20,000,000.
Your reception: Everyone hates you, but can't stop supporting your work financially.

I'm rich bitches!
Sure everyone hates me but screw them! I'm rich!

Your reception: Everyone hates you, but can't stop supporting your work financially.

Hah Jon and Tyrion got randomly killed in the climax. I completely trolled the viewers.

I couldn't get through this. I could tell tons of love and time were contributed. What I saw was very well written but... DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO AVOID GOT SPOILERS! I've never loved a piece of fiction as much as GOT. I can't read the books because I want to see what the show has to offer. And yet, the book people can't help but discuss what's going to happen. I don't blame them, I would do the same if I were them. Inevitably I screw up, or someone doesn't spoiler something, and I've found out about the twists in season 1-3. I kinda hope the show jumps away from the books completely. Then we have 2 fan bases to participate in.

Talk about a twist ending! Tyrion was melted by wildfire, then he became Emperor! Classic Martin with the definitive kill and resurrection.

Your book sales: 500,000.
Your viewers: 100,000.
Your profit: Thousands.
Your reception: The people who read the book dislike you, but the majority of your fans (the people only involved with it through television) reserve their hatred solely for HBO, never quite understanding why those bastards cancelled their favorite show so early.

So apparently I screwed up pretty badly. The White Walkers broke through the wall, swept over Westeros and killed everyone in the world. Even I don't think the actual ending will be that bleak.

tehroc:

Hah Jon and Tyrion got randomly killed in the climax. I completely trolled the viewers.

i got the same sales/results, except jon and tyrion became gay lovers and ruled as king and king...

also dany got eaten by a dragon and when bursting out of its chest like a xenomorph, was decapitated.

move over george...

suitepee7:
... jon and tyrion became gay lovers and ruled as king and king...

also dany got eaten by a dragon and when bursting out of its chest like a xenomorph, was decapitated.

I got this, but my sales and viewers are worse:

A Poem of Property is met with mixed feelings. The majority of people who encounter it -- some by book, others by the show -- enjoy it, but those who call themselves "true fans" never forgive you for what you've done to "their" precious series. Though there are ten times as many people who love your work than hate it, you receive ten times more hate mail than fan mail.

Your book sales: 5,000,000.
Your viewers: 15,000,000.
Your reception: Most people love your work, but those who hate it, like really hate it.

All in all, I laughed at this. A lot. I hope Martin won't get any ideas from it though.

Your reception: Everyone loves your work but the hipsters and the people who realize that it's a terrible idea for one company or creative force to be in charge of so many facets of geekdom, who come to boycott anything you become involved with. It doesn't make much of a dent.

I'M A BILLIONAAAAAIRE!
Epic dragonback threesome and Ned Stark is alive. The perfect ending. Who wouldn't want me in charge of all of geekdom? Just fill it with weird sex, like most of Hollywood.

Anachronism:
Your book sales: 500,000.
Your viewers: 100,000.
Your profit: Thousands.
Your reception: The people who read the book dislike you, but the majority of your fans (the people only involved with it through television) reserve their hatred solely for HBO, never quite understanding why those bastards cancelled their favorite show so early.

So apparently I screwed up pretty badly. The White Walkers broke through the wall, swept over Westeros and killed everyone in the world. Even I don't think the actual ending will be that bleak.

Also got that end. To spit misery and despair in everyone's dreams? I think that is the best one ever. KAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

I think my soul is bleeding now. Good work Mike.

I have to ask the readers of the novel series, does the author gloss over the battles or do they get their own chapters?

So the endings are:

A Song of Games and Thrones
A Hashtag for Hodor
A Poem of Property
A Company of Caveats
An Insight of Ice
A Castle of Carrion

I'm only missing the 7th one. Anyone know what it is?

I only have a passing familiarity with the show, but this cracked me up. I have three more endings I need to get...

So.... Tyrion and Jon died by being smashed by a dragon, Daenerys impaled herself on Drogon's toenail and Maester Aemon proved to be the ultimate mastermind and took the Iron Throne after disassembling it and turning himself into a (literal) storm of swords.

Then the White Walkers killed everyone before dying off themselves. Westeros ended up being a cold, empty and bitter wasteland.

Sales figures plummetted and I have become the laughing stock in the world of literature. It has even gotten so bad that Michael Bay and Zack Snyder are fighting for the movie rights for "An Insight of Ice".

Ok, now I'm depressed.

An Insight of Ice
Books Sales: 30,000
Viewers: 100,000
Profit: Thousands

Commerical failure fought over by Bay and Snyder ending with Cersei and Tyrion outwitting each other, but it's not like I was given a whole lot of good choices here. More of a parody than anything.

I'd have wanted it to end similar to how the Lion of Ivalice ended- everyone realizes they're on the verge of annihilation and stops fighting over the throne to unite against the walkers, even Daenerys. Their origin and the reason for their return is revealed, all the warrior characters get crowning moments of awesome in the war, many of them die tragically and the survivors come to respect each other enough that when the wraith king is fallen and Cersei plots to get them all killed on their return they kill her back in a horrible, ghastly way.

But Daenerys has her tribe to look after and no real desire to be queen of Westeros. Her tribe merely wants tons of land. And there just happens to be tons of unused, fallow, untamed land to the north of the destroyed Wall no longer being used by the walkers. All hail king Snow, backed by his trusted advisor lord Tyrion.

That's a bittersweet yet happy ending plotted by me. And we know it's something Mr. Martin would never do.

A Song of Games and Thrones is met with universal adoration. Every one-a-day T-shirt company on the web is running ASGT shirts, Wizards of the Coast have released a card game, and Minecraft has released a full set of character skins. Facebook tries to buy you for two billion dollars. Your days are filled with phone calls from big-time publishers and producers, and within the year you've officially been handed the reins to Star Wars, Star Trek, The Avengers, Sherlock, Doctor Who, and the impending resurrection of Firefly.

I AM A GOD! *Heavy Breathing*

That was fun and I could actually see my story being the actual ending, some of those choices though, so weird xD

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here