LoadingReadyRun: On Location

On Location

Action 9 News, bringing you the latest stories from around the world. And space. And time.

Watch Video

So, um... Where'd you guys get the footage of CalTrain? At the San Carlos station platform? Which is right down the street from me?

(If you need any other stock footage from San Carlos, let me know...)

Watch out for those Bush Bears Graham, I hear they are related to the Drop Bears of Australia.

What will happen when Paul realizes he himself is in front of a greenscreen ?

Paul might want to double check his correspondents' travel plans before sending them out next time.

the Victoria mugging society sounds like a group I'd stay away from.

Problem with the website. I'd like to get info for lrrcon but "Website is offline."

lol, just wanted to say that these are not swiss trains, since i am from that country. good thing your parody worked well.

vallorn:
Watch out for those Bush Bears Graham, I hear they are related to the Drop Bears of Australia.

To right fella! If me old Mate Rince-O hadn't warned about 'em, I'd be poop in the bush by now!

Metalrocks:
lol, just wanted to say that these are not swiss trains, since i am from that country.

Yeah, I know. That's CalTrain, a commuter rail service that runs up and down the San Francisco peninsula. And I'm pretty damn sure that's the San Carlos station.

Still really curious where you guys got that footage.

shadowxvii:
What will happen when Paul realizes he himself is in front of a greenscreen ?

He must never know. If he starts to remember, our world will unravel....

Was just going to go after "thats american time coding, europeans dont use the stupid month day year measurements", but then you almost directly adressed that. looks like it was intentional.

Caltrain spreads its influences to Switzerland!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here