Feed Dump: Good News for Stoners

Good News for Stoners

Food is more interesting! And more filled with drugs! Squeeky and the Chunt are thrilled.

Watch Video

Kathleen 'the chunt' De Vere, princess of Romania. Singer of cats. Chanter of Norse. Eater of cupcakes. Editor of things.

Well, at least thanks to that hat you can mark this episode of Feed Dump 'OSHA Certified to be Safe For Work'

No Safety Dance? I am disappoint.

What kind of a topping does Marijuana count as on a pizza, anyway?

The cupcake vending machine existed for a while in Dallas already- sadly it dispenses stale messes. Dreams shattered.

I really hope that vending machine has one of those fancy collection arms rather than simply dropping the cupcake into a trough for the frosting to explode all inside the packaging...

Squeaky and The Chunt...

Wow..

Just had to let the cortex churn on that for about ten minutes trying to wrap itself around who would be "The Chunt."

Then my head exploded.

Thanks Beej.

I think Beej might have an issue with Kathleen and "the chunt" is a passive-aggressive way of calling her what he really wants to call her.

Maybe he wants to get in Graham's pants and Kathleen's vagina is cock blocking him.

Anyway I have/see a practical issue with cupcake vending machine, wouldn't the icing get destroyed when the cupcake fell off the shelf and into the tray? That's like putting glass figures in a vending machine all that's coming out is shards and blood.

What's with the title? It is neither a confusing mashup of multiple topics (Klingon Hard Rock Heartache), nor making me feel a little unsettled (Man Places Entire Squash Into Rectum). It's practically informative!

Also, I just noticed that Kathleen is the thumbnail for about 90% of the Feed Dump episodes she's in.

Angelous Wang:
I think Beej might have an issue with Kathleen and "the chunt" is a passive-aggressive way of calling her what he really wants to call her.

Maybe he wants to get in Graham's pants and Kathleen's vagina is cock blocking him.

Let's be honest; Beej is on everyone's celebrity guilt-free sex list, and that includes Graham and Kathleen.

Angelous Wang:

I, uh, what? What has Beej said or done to give you the idea he has a problem with Kathleen?

Zachary Amaranth:
No Safety Dance? I am disappoint.

What kind of a topping does Marijuana count as on a pizza, anyway?

For this Pizza, i think it's the Sauce

Great bit by Kathleen not letting it drop!
And a hat! Best episode in weeks!!! :D

Thanks for giving me a new word I can use on the LRR forums; chunt.

Eric the Orange:

Angelous Wang:

I, uh, what? What has Beej said or done to give you the idea he has a problem with Kathleen?

I was kidding. As if the next line did not make that 100% clear enough?

Wait wait wait, aren't you just talking about cannabis oil? Nothing wrong or weird about that and it doesn't get people high.

edit: hemp oil seems to be the proper name of what I'm talking about.

Scrumpmonkey:
Kathleen 'the chunt' De Vere, princess of Romania. Singer of cats. Chanter of Norse. Eater of cupcakes. Editor of things.

Technician of Anchors that need Wrangling

OT: I wonder how long it's gonna be before they put up coffee machines next to the cupcake vendors. Would only take a week before Starbucks had nothing but hipsters visitin- oh wait...

My face legitimately hurts from laughing, well done you guys.

The Chunt sounds like a cousin to "The Cheat"... and he's probably... green?

There has got to be a magical story behind "The Chunt"

What does Kathleen think The Chunt is a name for?

I think stoners would just go to a 24-hour store. That way they can get soda and crappy preservative filled cupcakes.

"Do you need cupcakes at 4am?" Yes Graham, always. Unless muffins are available.

I was gonna make a joke about vibrator vending machines but I think they have those in Japan as well.

kailus13:
What does Kathleen think The Chunt is a name for?

I think stoners would just go to a 24-hour store. That way they can get soda and crappy preservative filled cupcakes.

"Do you need cupcakes at 4am?" Yes Graham, always. Unless muffins are available.

I was gonna make a joke about vibrator vending machines but I think they have those in Japan as well.

Out of curiosity, I googled "vibrator vending machine"(cause, you know, why not) and apparently they're not that odd.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/UK_vending_machines_begin_selling_sex_toys

I could go for a cupcake at 1AM...

There is a market for this.

Marijuana-infused food stuffs are good for people who have health issues that prevent them smoking it or are not smokers themselves. Bongs STINK and mixing it with tabacco is a cancer risk.

Whatever happened to the automat? You used to be able to get full meals.

Summer and Chuck are my new favourite co-hosts.

Squeeky and the Chunt sounds like a buddy cop movie, to be honest.

Marijuana laced pizza? Never thought you could get high from deep dish.

BTW...just to give you a fair warning: If you see the cupcake vending machine being loaded by a pink pony with a REALLY crazed look on her face, don't partake of that machine. Just saying.

CAPTCHA: uu dd lr lr ba

You forgot START, damn you!!!

This was the best Feed Dump in a long time, we need more Beej and Kathleen. (stoned or otherwise)

GamemasterAnthony:
Squeeky and the Chunt sounds like a buddy cop movie, to be honest.

A stoner buddy cop movie...

---

[Both on police barracks couch slouched in standard stoner position, both slightly slurring words]

Chunt: Heya Squeeky, I think we should go out to that quintuple homicide already...

Squeeky: I dunno. I just got comfortable, and that pizza's suppose to be here in an hour. You're going to pay for that by the way, right C--t?

Chunt: Nah, I'll charge it to the station... And you forgot the 'h' again.

Squeeky: Oh, sorry dude... heh, heh... "c--t"

[Chunt and Squeeky giggle until their THC-laced pizza arrives]

---

Police secretary: Why do we have them on the force?

Police Chief: Because they're the best damn homicide detectives we have... And I get my stash from them ever since we got the guy in cell block C.

Chunt is the word my guild use for cunt cos u can't have it in a name.

Squeeky:
Gee, Chunt, what do ya wanna do tonight?

The Chunt:
Same thing we do every night, Squeeky, try to smoke out the world!

Wait, wait. THC laced pizzas.... from vending machines!

I gotta write this down. We'll be MILLIONAIRES!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here