Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Worst Superhero Games Featuring Pryde

Top 5 Worst Superhero Games Featuring Pryde

Lisa doesn't know much about super heroes, so she calls in a friend to help her list off the top 5 worst superhero games of all time.

Check out Pryde on Twitter, YouTube Channel and her Comic Book Web Series Kickstarter!

Watch Video

Kevin in the bin was too cute.

And I think it surprised no one that Superman 64 was number 1.

Can I call a moratorium on using Superman 64 and E.T. in these lists of worst games ever made?

It's gotten to the point where I feel I can safely turn these things off/stop reading once I hit the top two because those games have become default placeholders.

Bring back Pryde for more shows.

^ What this guy said! ^_^

If Superman 64 wasn't on there I would've been shocked.

Your cat pees in your shoes?
Madness.

:D I called number 2 and 1.

When X-play was still on the air they actually made a "crappy video game award" called the Golden Mullet, after the king of the sea himself. ;p

Good show, Lisa and Pryde! =w= b

Lisa Foiles:
Top 5 Worst Superhero Games Featuring Pryde

Lisa doesn't know much about super heroes, so she calls in a friend to help her list off the top 5 worst superhero games of all time.

Check out Pryde on Twitter, YouTube Channel and her Comic Book Web Series Kickstarter!

Watch Video

5:10 Uh...Lisa? > http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108099/2435983-aquaman_is_the_best.jpg
6:38 You wouldn't by any chance, have read the "Superior Spiderman" comics, have you? If so, please leave a link to it, because I find the idea fascinating.
6:50 Kinda reminds of me of the "Assist Me".

I read every issue of Superior, unfortunately.

It started out with so much promise, then it dragged and the end was absolutely ridiculous. >_<

Did you say chimichangas?

I gotta say, my most hated comic videogame ever would have to be X-Men: Arcade's Revenge. It just, wasn't any good, at all.

Hey, after the Arcade game there have been several good X-men games. Or am I the only one who enjoyed X-men Legends?

i guess i can consider my self lucky that i havent played any of them.

btw, pryde looks good as catwoman.

If anyone would like to know just how painfully boring X-Men Destiny is, Graham and Paul of LRR did a Let's Play of the atrocity.

shiajun:
Hey, after the Arcade game there have been several good X-men games. Or am I the only one who enjoyed X-men Legends?

The X-men Legends games were awesome! I haven't finished the second one, but my friends and I were able to justify having a multi-tap for the machine with these games.

I liked that silver surfer NES game. I mean back then, every game played like that.
Though I was like 9 when I played it so maybe it was just the novelty of being able to pick which level you want outside of a megaman game.

I would have been upset if Aquaman wasn't somewhere in this list. My god is that thing terrible, other than the time spent on animating his flowing hair.

The only thing that redeems it is that Jontron created a hilarious video about it.

thisbymaster:
Bring back Pryde for more shows.

I'd like to 2nd this request.

OT: Fortunately I haven't played any of mentioned games, although the clips speak for themselves. How about a top 10 best superhero games list? Yeah I think most of us can guess at least 9 of them :-P

Pryde's first name wouldn't happen to be Kitty, would it?

Like others have said...no surprise Aquaman and Superman 64 were on this list. I was also not surprised at the inclusion of Silver Surfer, since I've seen that mentioned on more than a few "worst" lists.

I think Pryde may be the first person to actually make a Halle Berry Catwoman costume. I saw someone try it once and sewing the trousers accidentally summoned Mephisto.

Ok, so we're already 19 comments in and clearly no-one else made the same mistake of reading this as:

Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Worst Superhero Games THAT feature Pryde.

Rather than, as it turned out

Top 5 with Lisa Foiles featuring Pryde: Top 5 Worst Superhero Games.

I was wondering who this superhero called Pryde was who had featured in so many terrible games. In my mind he was a gay superhero with lion based superheros and magnificent flowing golden hair, with one foot on the fallen body of his nemesis Hyenaman, he looks proudly into into the distance with the sun setting over the African Savannah.

Mustache Avenger!

I thought she could use a comic to go with the "cosplay". :)

I never heard of Pryde until this video, but wow, she definitely makes a good catwoman, that's for sure. Anyways, I definitely agree with Superman 64 being number one on the list.

I can't say I disagree with the list, but a lot of the Spider Man video games, Batman Forever for the SNES. Any Superman game in arcade or console's. Like I said I can't disagree with the list, but I see this being a hard one to make.

ZZoMBiE13:
Mustache Avenger!

I thought she could use a comic to go with the "cosplay". :)

Nice job mate.. I'd read that! I like the mustache symbol.

SfxPryde:
I read every issue of Superior, unfortunately.

It started out with so much promise, then it dragged and the end was absolutely ridiculous. >_<

Hmm now why would you want more Pryde? :)

OT: I haven't played a lot of superhero games, but a few batmans and one xmen. I was hoping the MMORPG would be good.. er um.. average.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here