8 Reasons Sean Bean Can't Have Nice Things

8 Reasons Sean Bean Can't Have Nice Things

Sean Bean's characters have a history of dying. Today we give you eight of this best characters that can't seem to find the end of the show. Let's celebrate the man that can't seem to stay alive.

Read Full Article

I really missed him in Equilibrium. That was a damn shame, that one.

I enjoy him whenever he appears, and his death scenes tend to be great. They should be, since he's had so much practice.

Sean Miller is ambiguous? He is a psychopath so focused on killing a man's family because he defeated him once that he abandons his mission and kills his compatriots.

Plus Sean Bean played Sharpe for fifteen years without dieing.

He was in the movie Ronin, he didn't die, but he was fired from the mercenary gang for being inexperienced.

Before I started watching Game of Thrones, the only thing I knew about it was that Sean Bean dies in the first season but god damn, that scene still got me ;_;

even if the hitcher was a crap popcorn movie, I still thought that car chase scene was kinda badass

I thoroughly enjoy him in every movie he is though, man is bloody good at filling his roles.

His character may have not died in the last Silent Hill movie. But you can see that something died inside him while he was making the movie.

octafish:

Plus Sean Bean played Sharpe for fifteen years without dieing.

The awesome un-killable-ness of Sharpe outweighs the deathbound nature of Sean Bean.

I have, for some time, held the theory that Sean Bean is actually just a lazy actor, and that his character dying is one of the main things he asks for in all his contracts.

008Zulu:
He was in the movie Ronin, he didn't die, but he was fired from the mercenary gang for being inexperienced.

And lying about being a blade.

In my head he was killed off screen after that.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here