8 Characters We'd Love To See Cosplayed At PAX East

8 Characters We'd Love To See Cosplayed At PAX East

Since PAX East is right around the corner we're giving you our wishlist of characters that we'd like to see in cosplay form at the convention. So be prepared for some classic suggestions and some pretty unconventional ideas.

Read Full Article

I think we need to see Ultimate Warrior cos-plays in memory of the Ulimate Warrior (hulk hogan).

bdcjacko:
I think we need to see Ultimate Warrior cos-plays in memory of the Ulimate Warrior (hulk hogan).

Fully in support of this. Perhaps the Warriors can all gather together to hold the first ever Skronk-off, with the winner receiving a piece of the Terrain of Testament, and two tickets to Parts Unknown.

MailOrderClone:

bdcjacko:

Fully in support of this. Perhaps the Warriors can all gather together to hold the first ever Skronk-off, with the winner receiving a piece of the Terrain of Testament, and two tickets to Parts Unknown.

THE WARRIORS SHOULD ALL BE SHOUTING WHILE THE WARRIOR INFECTS THE BLOOD OF THE WARRIOR WITH SPIRIT OF THE WAAAAAARRIOR! hulk hogan

So... were you picturing a man of average height in a raccoon fursuit or someone's cute kid cosplaying when you suggest Rocket Raccoon? Parent/kid cosplay duos are some of my favorites, I could totally see a kid dressed as Rocket and their dad/older brother as Groot or Starlord.

I so very much want to cosplay as Dr. Forrester now. Well, I'd be out of shape Dr. Forrester but I guess that's close enough. Not sure when the next Con near me is. Oh well.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here