Patriotic Captain America Quiz

Patriotic Captain America Quiz

How much do you know about Captain America's patriotic past?

Take the quiz!

Regarding the assassination, wasn't the killing blow delivered by someone else?

Barbas:

Yes, I thought Sharon was brainwashed by Sin or something.

Remus:

Barbas:

From what I could dig up, it was she who delivered the killing blow. The other one sniped at him. I've already found two entries that conflict, though. I'm not sure if his shots actually connected.

I feel quite happy with my 70%. I'll be honest, don't really know too much about the guy other than what I've seen on TV shows and movies, so seems a fairly decent score.

Barbas:

Remus:

Barbas:

From what I could dig up, it was she who delivered the killing blow. The other one sniped at him. I've already found two entries that conflict, though. I'm not sure if his shots actually connected.

Having read the mess that was Captain America reborn...I think saying Crossbones did it is just so much easier tbh.

El Luck:

Barbas:

Remus:

Having read the mess that was Captain America reborn...I think saying Crossbones did it is just so much easier tbh.

I haven't read many comic books myself, but I have heard the stories about them being...particularly convoluted. I think you're probably right - it is, for all intents and purposes, correct. It seems a relatively minor quibble, anyway.

Barbas:

Remus:

Barbas:

Having recently read his death and rebirth as I make my way through Ed Baukubaker's run I think I can say that it was Crossbones who delivered the only real shot and Shannon Carter (under mind control) who sent him through his personal history. That section I do have to say is one huge mess though. I think its easier to say Crossbones killed him.

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Patriotic Captain America Quiz.
Take this quiz

And I didn't even know who the Acrobat was!

See, I feel a strange mix of pride and nerdiness for actually knowing all these off the top of my head.

I could only get 90% my first try... couldn't figure out the Net Neutrality one.

40% based completely from guess work and remembering what his shield was made of from the film. But i enjoyed the smiths getting in on the quiz morrissey and marr.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here