Math and Cake

I do this with pizza.

'Cept instead of splitting it in half between us, I just eat what I can before I asplode.

She gets what's left XD

"Getting eaten like its the star of a French coming-of-age drama."

Priceless stuff, I will make a note of it to use it a later date in conversation.

Tags: "How Is This About Video Games"

Good job covering your bases. :D

Also, I've totally done this. I'm not proud.

Y'know, you always think the icing is the tastiest part. So you try scraping off the icing and eating it by itself and you suddenly start longing for a bit of the sponge to balance out the sweetness.

way to share.....

but totally guilty of doing this once or twice.....

three or four times at the most.....

All the time then!

I need to remember this the next time we eat pie, which will probably be this saturday considering I'm celebrating my birthday that day.

Yeah... my sister has done this more than once. Thats why you've got to cut the cake into multiple parts from the get-go and put some of it in the freezer.

Also really clever placement with the little girl (forget her name at the moment) in the first two panels.

Wow. The first panel was even better than the main punchline.

Your comics usually aren't laugh out loud funny, but that caught me off guard. Pretty good.

Now is it just me, or is Erin getting pretty moe... Almost waifu-worthy. It's been happening for a while.

Uguuuu

Oh Erin. Animal? No. Sociopath? Weeeellllll....

Well, like my general manager always says for our 8-5 job! "Work a half day, out at 2:00".

I see Erin has applied similar logic to this situation flawlessly.

I'd consider doing this to a Black Forest Cake, but only for the kirsche in between the layers. And then I'd take the cherries on the whipped cream. Then I'd eat the cream. And then I'd eat the rest of the cake to hide the evidence.

She did technically eat one third of the cake.

This is a situation where a whole comic is written around 1 line of dialogue...

I'm usually not a big fan of math humor, but I was rolling. Besides that, I love the euphemisms you guys use.

Good stuff.

Was that a reference to Blue is the Warmest Color?

Ah, the mathematician's answer. Erin took one third, and two thirds are left.

Answer: yes, yes she is. Hope it was worth it because she would be in for a beating for pulling shit like that XD

Zhukov:
Y'know, you always think the icing is the tastiest part. So you try scraping off the icing and eating it by itself and you suddenly start longing for a bit of the sponge to balance out the sweetness.

You know, I've never been afflicted with such a curse, even when it's that homemade icing stuff that's basically 90% powdered sugar.

This comic reminds me of:
"Obelix, divide the cake into three parts." :D

Candidus:
Your comics usually aren't laugh out loud funny, but that caught me off guard. Pretty good.

Now is it just me, or is Erin getting pretty moe... Almost waifu-worthy. It's been happening for a while.

Uguuuu

That's not Waifu worthy, but still adorable.
Just not badass enough.
Waifu worthy example: Revy

Choose your words very carefully.

madwarper:
Was that a reference to Blue is the Warmest Color?

Assuming you've seen the movie, I'm fairly certain there is no question about the reference.

Not that that bothers me.

They should have been glad Erin didn't declare the bottom third hers because then she would have needed to go through the two upper layers first.

eh, there was a prime number of cherries anyway.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here