Indie Developers Showcase, Day 3: Plain Sight

Indie Developers Showcase, Day 3: Plain Sight

Ever wanted to play as a robotic ninja suicide bomber? Thanks to Plain Sight, you can!

Read Full Article

This game is sooooo uber it makes me sick! :)

"I thought my time flogging houses was pretty bad, but playing the N-Gage puts that into perspective. That's just inhumane."

That made my day.

This game is awesomness at the level of both Black Dynamite and White TNT at the same time, I LOVE IT. AND I haven't even finished downloading it! 41% complete!
Now 72% complete! Make that 73...74...75

looks amazing but cant run it on my mac book :(

If you're downloading the client, not sure about whether or not you should, or can't play it on your Mac, here's a video that shows a nice demo of the game. I saw it being played a while back, and it was really neat.

livlax:

Unless your macBook runs with an windows operating system there is probably no chance to get it running, thanks to XNA;

livlax:

Don't you have some sort of Windows partition? If you do you can run it on that, and if you can't then you'll just have to use a windows disk and make yourself a partition. If you want to use a free parallels trial, you can. From apple.com its a 14 day trial that makes it easy to run and install Windows. You can run them both at the same time too!

Is anybody playing this game? I'm hosting a server and nobody's joined. It's called "Bleen".

EDIT: not hosting right now.

I'm downloading the beta as we speak. Type. Whatever.

I love to see some diversions from the norm, and something tells me I'm going to like the rest of the Indie Developers Showcase, too.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here