Egg Hunting Season

Egg Hunting Season

The Golgothian Chicken Walkers are among us!

Read Full Article

I fear to see how you think these are created then:

Still, interesting as always. Just wish I didn't Google the word cloaca now.

Happy Easter to you too.

I spent a good 5 minutes trying to figure out what all the various bits did before deciding it would probably be best not to know...

Tnekrtena:
I fear to see how you think these are created then:

They coat a genetically-engineered bunny in chocolate, at which point it evaporates leaving a hollow shell. The evaporated bunny is absorbed by the chocolate giving it its rich flavour. This is actually easier for Lindt, as the usually bunny-infusion method is rather time consuming.

"Ceremonial cloaca"

10/10, would read again and recommend to friends.

Also, I didn't realize that Easter chickens were mechanized. O____O

lacktheknack:
"Ceremonial cloaca"

And I didn't realize that they were mammals. Here I thought echidnas and platypuses were the only monotremes.

Foil-covered ovum is my new garbage punk band.

Storm Dragon:

lacktheknack:
"Ceremonial cloaca"

And I didn't realize that they were mammals. Here I thought echidnas and platypuses were the only monotremes.

Perhaps it refers to the amalgamation of bunny and chicken in that contraption?

Johnson McGee:

Storm Dragon:

lacktheknack:
"Ceremonial cloaca"

Perhaps it refers to the amalgamation of bunny and chicken in that contraption?

Johnson McGee to the rescue! Many thanks for the understanding.
I contend that the scientific community will soon recognize egg-laying robots operated by a mammal
as monotreme as long as only one orifice is used during the process.

So that's what people mean by easter eggs coming form easter bunnies. Thanks for this new insight that I now have to share with all my friends.

They might sell you the chicken for a low price, but they get you on the cartridges.

WHAT IN THE HELL?? seriously, every damn week i read this and feel like i had a stroke, just seeing random words and colors that are supposed to make sense... but they never do... am i supposed to have a secret decoder ring or something?

martyrdrebel27:
WHAT IN THE HELL?? seriously, every damn week i read this and feel like i had a stroke, just seeing random words and colors that are supposed to make sense... but they never do... am i supposed to have a secret decoder ring or something?

Perhaps my weekly efforts are some how blocking blood flow to certain portions of your brain mimicking an ischemic style stroke. I doubt it's hemorrhagic as they are more rare and you would have probably died many cartoons ago.

Sadly, there is no ring or any other prophylactic device, as of yet, that I can recommend to protect you from this unfortunate reaction. Do you have any allergies that I should know about?

Apologies to your brain and others like it.

Nick Lerman:

martyrdrebel27:

Perhaps my weekly efforts are some how blocking blood flow to certain portions of your brain mimicking an ischemic style stroke. I doubt it's hemorrhagic as they are more rare and you would have probably died many cartoons ago.

Sadly, there is no ring or any other prophylactic device, as of yet, that I can recommend to protect you from this unfortunate reaction. Do you have any allergies that I should know about?

Apologies to your brain and others like it.

i have a penicillin allergy, if that matters. maybe it's like a magic eye, if i read them long enough, it'll just click one day. i've seen them all, i believe, so maybe not... i don't know, i'll keep trying and try again once i find a reliable drug source in my new town.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here