Feed Dump: Sunshine, Dildos, and Strangers

Sunshine, Dildos, and Strangers

When spring strikes, the Feed Dump crew decides to do some research... outside.

Watch Video

Don't fuck with Cam: he survived the Predator, your candy ass is nothing.

"Selfitis"? Really? "-itis" is an actual medical suffix, guys. What selfitis would mean is that you have an over-inflated ego... oh. Continue!

Is that really how you pronounce his name? I was way off.

Spring?

What is spring?

This is Vermont. It was 27C on Monday, and then last night we got another, like, three inches of snow.

And so the selfie epidemic has spread so widely that they're now considering it an actual problem? I wonder who could've predicted this.

Which 40% of Beej did Cam not need?

What's it classed as when you take more than 6 selfies a day, but don't post them?

I'm glad that LeeLee is back on the dump. She's always very delightful.

Feed Dump/commodoreHUSTLE crossover? That's why I love Cam. Surprise-Andrew is also very welcome.

Žižek jokes are the best jokes. Srsly tho, I have a new-found respect for LRR.

I don't think they import Heineken (unless it's from Mexico). The Heineken you buy at a bar outside of (Continental, Western) Europe is highly unlikely to be brewed in Holland.

kailus13:

Most of the outside bits.

Also, the "Selfitis" thing is fake; Read here and also here. Feed Dump, I am disappointed in your lack of journalistic integrity. What are you, the Daily Mail?

I would feel shame for my state over that chicken corsage story except I've become numb to it due to witnessing 30+ years of indescribable stupidity from its citizens.

fake

http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/really-american-psychiatric-association-declare-selfie-disorder-221228.html

always check your sources

this message was brought to you by the soothing hum of a freshly caught cod

vrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

shrekfan246:
Spring?

What is spring?

This is Vermont. It was 27C on Monday, and then last night we got another, like, three inches of snow.

We got the same weird temperature/weather pattern in Ontario, Canada. Not that I'm complaining.

I'm one of the only people that's happy with the snow at this time of year... My coworkers want to lynch me.

A filming camera, outside, has a gravitational pull greater than a black hole. Thus there will be more cars than usual.

Posting selfies is narcissistic? What about if you post 50 photos of Ronald McDonald and call yoghurt "Stunning"? Not a joke it actually happened.

I want to steal Andrew's sun glasses and I'm willing to kill :D

There was a laid back sense of "I'm phoning it in... WHILE I'M SITTING RIGHT HERE! Booya!" to this weeks episode that was just plain awesome. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an empty case of whatever beer they prefer just out of frame... or being in Canada, there were some outtakes where the camera operator was saying "The pipe was in frame. We're gonna have to reshoot it." to which someone responds "Eh, we've got a pretty good fanbase in Colorado. Keep rollin'. Rollin... heh. Heh heh heh heh heh..."

Thunderous Cacophony:

kailus13:

Most of the outside bits.

Also, the "Selfitis" thing is fake; Read here and also here. Feed Dump, I am disappointed in your lack of journalistic integrity. What are you, the Daily Mail?

It may not be real, but if you are doing it that much you may still have a problem

I just drove through a blizzard in the Twin Cities after unburying my car. I hate all you LRR people now. (Beej is still cool, though. He won the internet after that "I CAN SEE THROUGH TIME" joke he did.)

That's actually a pretty cool hat. Bit unpractical though if you need to both shade your head AND cool off.

CAPTCHA: hello sweetie

O_O I think River Song's persona just escaped the Library and entered the Escapist website. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, though. Someone get the Doctor!

That hat actually doesn't look completely terrible...

Dildo in a fish? I guess that'd make it a cod-piece.

Hahaha, shotguned by a mob of dudebros! ;D

I don't know if that hat is ridiculous, it looks kind of nice. And Kathleen looks totally at home in it.

You guys got the article about selfitis wrong. It is a hoax that seemed to start at this website.

http://adobochronicles.com/2014/03/31/american-psychiatric-association-makes-it-official-selfie-a-mental-disorder/

Here is one of the many websites I found denouncing the hoax.

http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/really-american-psychiatric-association-declare-selfie-disorder-221228.html

Still I love you guys work and this episode was funny as always.

I loved how at the moment they were discussing NSA spy-drones you could hear a plane passing overhead.

Without even watching the video and going by title alone, can I properly infer that this entire episode is about the Burning Man festival?

edit: ok, I was wrong. I want Cams sunglasses

That hat is absolutely awesome. Only thing more awesome is the final frame with Kathleen doing the jazz hands while wearing it ^^

weirdee:
this message was brought to you by the soothing hum of a freshly caught cod

vrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I genuinely laughed out loud. Well done sir :P

Btw, there's a call of duty joke in there somewhere, but I can't quite be arsed. Anyone?

SirCannonFodder:
Dildo in a fish? I guess that'd make it a cod-piece.

High five! Right there!

(If you didn't get SirCannonFodder's joke, just mullet over.)

This episode bring to mind the last time Feed Dump moved an episode outside and Paul's cry of "Mister Sun is not my friend!"

Tono Makt:
There was a laid back sense of "I'm phoning it in... WHILE I'M SITTING RIGHT HERE! Booya!" to this weeks episode that was just plain awesome.

I agree with your assessment but not your evaluation.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here