Which Season Four Game of Thones Character Are You? Part 2

Which Season Four Game of Thones Character Are You? Part 2

There are too many characters in Game of Thrones so we're giving you part two of the popular quiz Which Season Four Game of Thones Character Are You?

Take the quiz!

Jaime Lannister
Jaime Lannister

Take this quiz

I may not watch the show, but this guy looks good in my book.
Also one of the questions made me pause for a brief moment.

"You're captured by your enemies, what is your first course of action?"

- Plan an escape and then revenge.
- Remind them who I am.
- Look for any ladies in the camp.
- Look for the biggest guy and take him out.

.... (Look for any ladies in the camp.)

Oberyn Martell
Oberyn Martell

Take this quiz

Oh him!

Sure he's not a bad guy but I don't exactly like his lustful antics but in saying so there are alot worse people to be in that series/ book.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister

Take this quiz

Yup my grandson just died and I couldn't care less 0_o =)

Caramel Frappe:

I may not watch the show, but this guy looks good in my book.
Also one of the questions made me pause for a brief moment.

"You're captured by your enemies, what is your first course of action?"

- Plan an escape and then revenge.
- Remind them who I am.
- Look for any ladies in the camp.
- Look for the biggest guy and take him out.

.... (Look for any ladies in the camp.)

I was actually thinking that that option would lead you towards a Theaon outcome.

He's the only person that has gone from being flayed to getting laid ... without thinking about what happened afterwards.

I got Tywin which isn't bad for the most part ... but well I know his fate.

The Hound.

Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, I'm not one to kill a child, but on the other - Fuck the king.

Oberyn Martell?

Ah yeah! I knew my overall swagger would pay off somehow!

KaZuYa:
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister

Take this quiz

Yup my grandson just died and I couldn't care less 0_o =)

Meh, he made it really easy to not care.

I got Cersei :/ I am a vengeful person so I guess I should've expected it. I got Tyrion in the first quiz so it balances out.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister

Take this quiz

humm interesting....... i will take a watch for crowbow now...

This time I got Jaime. The Al Swearingen of Westeros. All is right in the world.

Oberyn Martell
Oberyn Martell

Take this quiz
Cool. I'm a badass with a ton of swagger (I'm sorry for using that horrible word) and I fight with a poisoned spear. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go yell at someone about how they raped and murdered my sister.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister

Take this quiz

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Jaime Lannister
Jaime Lannister

Take this quiz

I'd prefer someone with both hands.
He looks kinda cool so at least there's that.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister

Take this quiz

I got this guy...

I've never watched Game of Thrones so, is that good or?

The badge says "Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king.", I've said similar things before. If you have to rigorously prove you have a certain characteristic, you probably just don't have it.

Game of thones?

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister

Take this quiz

Bwee. One of my favorite characters even if he is a jackass.

garjian:
I've never watched Game of Thrones so, is that good or?

The badge says "Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king.", I've said similar things before. If you have to rigorously prove you have a certain characteristic, you probably just don't have it.

Tywin Lannister is the head of Westeros' most powerul family, the richest man in the kingdoms, and a man with more power than anyone else - including the king (his grandson). Lacking in humor, ruthless to his enemies, and obsessed with his legacy and the power of his family to the detriment of being a good father. He is very intelligent and good at what he does, but he seems to have difficulty with seeing the long-term consequences of his actions. Some of which, notably his involvement in the murder of Oberyn Martell's sister, nephew, and niece, are starting to come back to bite him.

The Hound.

Yeah, Fuck the king.

Now it's time to eat all the fucking chicken in the room.

I got the Hound. I can live with that.

(But I'd hoped for Petyr Baelish. The man.)

Ragsnstitches:
The Hound.

Yeah, Fuck the king.

Now it's time to eat all the fucking chicken in the room.

lmao this. So much this. I got The Hound as well.

Oberyn Martell
Oberyn Martell

Take this quiz

Who the hell's this guy. A sly lady/man's man. Bit disappointed in myself for not getting some Badass Lone Wolf.

Damn you questionnaire!!!

I went twice and got Oberyn Martell and The Hound. I am a good bit more quite than Oberyn Martell but he is rather fitting and while The Hound is far less so I hardly find fault with him despite the show and to a lesser extent the books urging you to. Frankly I may be Oberyn Martell and Brienne of Tarth (who was no a possible outcome). More than a few people see me as a sexual deviant which I find odd as I rarely incinerate such acts. People find me attractive yet I find that mildly embarrassing. You then have this test and my two unchanged answers, if i was to find an orphan raise them and defend them as Brienne likely may have but in a manner more fitting Oberyn because fuck honor poison the bastards watch them eat it and leave before the poison sets in.

Odd. I ended up as Tywin too. I answered, if captured, I'd look around for ladies. That doesn't sound like him. I did say something about planning for the next battle.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here