Escapist News Now: New Destiny Gameplay Details

New Destiny Gameplay Details

Activision and Bungie revealed new gameplay for their upcoming first person shooter Destiny.

Watch Video

im gonna wait for the reviews for this one, i really wanna like this, the universe they create gets me excited, except for the gameplay. MMO with weapon fire just doesnt get me excited. i like it when u really need to take time to get to know ur role/job in a game and really have to balance it out with other players. i dont see that happening it here.

Giev PC version. I also want to play a space wizard that shoots space fireballs at space villians!

To be entirely honest, Destiny looks like CoD and Warframe had a kid. Here's hoping it's a nice kid.

You know, a link to the gameplay video probably would have been more informative than this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeDaevD7cEo

But yeah, Peter Dinklage and that guy from Fringe. Space magic and throwing knives. I may not be as hyped as I was a year ago, but I'm still interested.

Every time I see more info for this game I fall more and more in love with it. Can't freaking wait for Bungie to do it again. When this game is released I will never leave the house for 6 months.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here